RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

Is there multitap support ? I wanted to play some games like Crash Bash but cant figure out how to play with 4 players -.-

a shame that the psx only had 2 controller ports...

But awesome Work you guys did there ! hopefully there is coming more  :)

• Like 1

i tested metal gear its working fine but pixel are messed  and sound is  fast forward sry for my english and crash bandicoot 3 crashes at start

i tested metal gear its working fine but pixel are messed  and sound is  fast forward sry for my english and crash bandicoot 3 crashes at start

Sorry to hear that, well development of this emulator has pretty much stopped... there might be some settings you can use that'll correct some settings, i seem to recall that... but maybe it was for another of Ced2911's emulators... it's been a while =/

Sorry to hear that, well development of this emulator has pretty much stopped... there might be some settings you can use that'll correct some settings, i seem to recall that... but maybe it was for another of Ced2911's emulators... it's been a while =/

Another Dev has picked up this project and there will be a new and improved release coming soon.

Has anyone been able to get Harvest Moon Back To Nature working? I get a black screen (with endless music loop) during the prologue after putting all your information in and the mayor talks to you about taking over the farm.

Thanks

Edit: It didn't work on Emu2.zip, but I tried installing the original PCSXR 360 zip file and it worked fine on that one.

Hi, does anyone have a stopping problem?

Like... the game stops for a millisecond and then continues

This is happening to me in Crash 1 & 3 and Crash Team Racing

Another Dev has picked up this project and there will be a new and improved release coming soon.

Any new News on that? :)

Hello i have a rgh v2 console and i have the pcsxr360 file but i heard it can run in fsd but i need help on how to do this, any help would be great on how to install the files into fsd.

thank you

Hello i have a rgh v2 console and i have the pcsxr360 file but i heard it can run in fsd but i need help on how to do this, any help would be great on how to install the files into fsd.

thank you

You have a xex correct? then it works just like a game...

You have a xex correct? then it works just like a game...

thanks for your response and yes i have xex but how do i install pcsxr360 on the hdd, i'm sorry for be a newbee at this but if you just give me the steps or tut to do this i am very greatful for your time.

I found a great tool that works well for reformatting your ps1 games into a .bin format for those of you who are having file issues running games as a zip or otherwise. The progam is called pakkiso and I was able to use it to batch convert about 200 games into bins all at the same time.

thanks for your response and yes i have xex but how do i install pcsxr360 on the hdd, i'm sorry for be a newbee at this but if you just give me the steps or tut to do this i am very greatful for your time.

If you don't know how to put xex versions of games or homebrew on your console, you're in for one hell of a ride...

It's one of the most basic things to know... you use FTP or a filemanager... you can run it from anywhere you want...

I would suggest that you put it in HDD1/Homebrew/PCSXR 360 then scan with your dashboard so that it can be launched from there.

Thank you so much i put it on the hdd1 and let fsd scan it worked perfect now playing my favorite game resident evil directors cut.

• Like 1

The Director's Cut sucks! The music is horrible

If I was you I would just play the normal version, or the DualShock edition

Would of been nice if it was released without the obvious problems..

1.) have to turn f3 plugin screenshot saver on then off in settings before you boot the emulator in order to bring up the in game menu. Even if you have it set to off already you still have to turn it on then off again for some reason otherwise you cannot bring up the in game menu. This is incredibly annoying

2.) Constant ripple effect that  goes horizontally from the top of screen to bottom when you move a character about the screen (more notably on RPG's)

3.) I appreciate the fact that whoever has made this emulator has taken the time to port this to F3, however when you hear a comment like "I was too lazy to give you decent plugins etc so I just rushed this half arsed version out and you have to make do with it" kind of irritates me. If your not going to do something properly then don't do it all.

I say that with regret because this emulator has got what it takes to be excellent, at the moment its just a few annoying things that could easily be fixed but obviously the programmer is "too lazy" to bother. I wonder what he did with all his donations??

It's not for F3, it's for the Xbox 360 kernel...

You don't have to use it if you don't want to, nobody forced you, also he probably wanted to do it properly from the start, but later on had to change that plan for some reason just didn't want to share the exact reason with the world... it happens all the time with homebrew, nobody is paying any of us homebrew developers anything for the work we do... you should be happy that the work was shared in the first place... it's better then nothing!

Do you know how much was donated to him? exactly? most ppl don't donate at all, and those whom ask for donations seldom receive any amounts making it truly worthwhile...

• Like 1

fair enough im not trying to knock you or anybody else who develops homebrew and I am grateful for all of it, just annoys me that there are only a few minor issues (when combined become major) and I have always been a stern believer of "if your going to do something then do it properly".

If I was talented enough to create and program an emulator, I would want to put out the best possible one and would make sure everything is ironed out. If my name is going next to it I would want it to be the very best it possibly can be..

Didn't mean to cause any offence, maybe I was secretly hoping that a developer might read the comment and fix the issues ;-)

fair enough im not trying to knock you or anybody else who develops homebrew and I am grateful for all of it, just annoys me that there are only a few minor issues (when combined become major) and I have always been a stern believer of "if your going to do something then do it properly".

If I was talented enough to create and program an emulator, I would want to put out the best possible one and would make sure everything is ironed out. If my name is going next to it I would want it to be the very best it possibly can be..

Didn't mean to cause any offence, maybe I was secretly hoping that a developer might read the comment and fix the issues ;-)

Sure, but sometimes real life catches up with you, and you no longer have the time to spend on it... when as you said there are only minor issues left, it's likely better to just share what you have then to have someone else interested in the same thing start from scratch...

I'm a developer... as you may have noticed, but i don't really have time to spend on this right now =/

finally this emulator seems to have received the attention it needs, there is a new version which completely blows all these versions on here out the water..

Some games that didn't run previously or had serious issues now work (MGS and GTA) being the most notable and you can now save a config file for each game..

It has a GUI and you can add in your own box art for your games. NTSC games tend to work more than pal versions

It takes some work to get all the configs set up and takes a lot of testing to see what settings work best, but once you have it all configured this emulator is excellent

I tried to upload a link but unfortunately it doesn't work form here, just type in "PCSXR 360 NEW" on google and click on the 2.0.7 version and u will be able to download it

• Like 1