Jump to content
RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

Recommended Posts

On 17/12/2017 at 11:27 AM, SSJBLueVegeta said:

@dreamboy Hello, could you fix the aspect ratio?

I'm interested in this feature too.

Anyway, emulator is running great! Thank you for your efforts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This emu is excellent, thank you very much. I want to report a "controller bug"!?. In Resident evil 2 and Silent bomber , sometimes the character keep moving alone for 2 seconds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dreamboy I would appreciate if you could add an option to change the hotkey for osdmenu. The old back+start option was great but now it is a pain for me to touch all the necessary buttons and I'm afraid of ruining my controller soon.
Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/01/2018 at 1:54 PM, Benci said:

@dreamboy I would appreciate if you could add an option to change the hotkey for osdmenu. The old back+start option was great but now it is a pain for me to touch all the necessary buttons and I'm afraid of ruining my controller soon.
Thanks in advance!

ill give a look into ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was reporting a controller bug with resident evil 2 (spanish patch) and silent bomber PAL, but now im using diferent version of those games (RE2 DualShockVer). and everething is ok, no more error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dreamboycan you look into  Supersonic Racers PAL Version, i cant get it to work with any kind of settings, first loading screen freezes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In some games like Harry Potter 1-2 or MK Trilogy there is no music at all. It makes Harry Potter stuck at the intro screen. Is there any way to fix this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome work!! And is there any chance to implement at least 2x internal resolution as in epsxe on win and android? Or pcsx-reloaded in original sources doesn't support such feature?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, alexeygalas said:

Awesome work!! And is there any chance to implement at least 2x internal resolution as in epsxe on win and android? Or pcsx-reloaded in original sources doesn't support such feature?

You are asking for what the plugin does, not the emulator.. big diff, and still is very hard to achieve.. im going to go out on a limb and say definitely not gonna happen.. because of the limitations of the 360 hardware.. android devices easily outperform the 360 in terms on gfx and cpu/ram power.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/1/2018 at 5:38 PM, dreamboy said:

ill give a look into ;)

Youre the creator of this, i want to contritube with something special related to achievements with emulator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, salvadorc17 said:

Youre the creator of this, i want to contritube with something special related to achievements with emulator

1. Achievements wouldnt be possible like they are for 360/xbla games

 

2. Homebrew achievements will cause a ban on retail profiles, like with snes360 did.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, felida said:

1. Achievements wouldnt be possible like they are for 360/xbla games

 

2. Homebrew achievements will cause a ban on retail profiles, like with snes360 did.. 

Im talking something different emulator connect to a site that store achievements. That method is not related with xbox achievements.

http://retroachievements.org/

 

http://psxcheevos.site11.com/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fantastic emulator!!!! just missing the true 4:3 aspect ratio correction in 16:9 screens

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit USA

Need For Speed High Stakes USA

Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed (USA)

and i guess other racing games will show 

1sec freezes each 15-20 sec while driving. v2.1.1b, SLIM E RGH2, FW v17489

 

Settings for each are:

Liniear

Dynarec

GPU Threaded

Frame liimit

 

I got the solution. It's strange, but realy its because of the storage, from which you run the image. From usb flash drive it runs smooth and everything is ok, but from hdd it freezes every period of time, i guess to read or cache some data

Edited by alexeygalas
Resolved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/03/2018 at 3:23 PM, alexeygalas said:

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit USA

Need For Speed High Stakes USA

Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed (USA)

and i guess other racing games will show 

1sec freezes each 15-20 sec while driving. v2.1.1b, SLIM E RGH2, FW v17489

 

Settings for each are:

Liniear

Dynarec

GPU Threaded

Frame liimit

 

I got the solution. It's strange, but realy its because of the storage, from which you run the image. From usb flash drive it runs smooth and everything is ok, but from hdd it freezes every period of time, i guess to read or cache some data

hi how are you? you've tryied from internal hdd or external?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feature request: add, please, feature to change framelimiter on\off on fly, it will be very helpful to skip long loadings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2018 at 4:03 AM, dreamboy said:

hi how are you? you've tryied from internal hdd or external?

From internal HDD freezes are longer. So i formated USB FlashDrive 8GiB and inserted it to rear port, placed all the psx isos on it and set in config default path for games on usb0://isos. And now freezes are happened rarely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×