RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

18 hours ago, dreamboy said:

yes, that feature was already implemented you can change it on pcsx.ini it will load the last path of the game you choose previously, but i think with the addition of aurora support that feature went missing, im gonna have a look and test it out, but you can try to add it manually by adding to the config file

IsoFolder = game:\psxroms

Thanks for your reply but it didn't work.

My psx roms are on USB0:\Roms\PlayStation.

Maybe i did something wrong but i added to the ini file

IsoFolder = USB:\Roms \PlayStation

On 4/21/2019 at 7:11 AM, dreamboy said:

IsoFolder = USB0:\Roms\PlayStation

if it doesnt work its because aurora rom feacture update remove that feature, it will be re-add on next build if thats the case

Awesome to hear that your still supporting this, good shit!

whats your plan for the future of this emulator? I do really love this emulator, tons of efforts were made (similarly to N64 and DC emulator). I hate to be that person but when we should expect this emulator to run at at full speed ? is it hardware limitation? 

11 hours ago, devilhunter said:

whats your plan for the future of this emulator? I do really love this emulator, tons of efforts were made (similarly to N64 and DC emulator). I hate to be that person but when we should expect this emulator to run at at full speed ? is it hardware limitation? 

Yeah.. It would be hardware limitations.. The 360 only has 512MB of ram man.. Most phones tower that these days.. 

Not to mention the limitations of the console itself..

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, felida said:

Yeah.. It would be hardware limitations.. The 360 only has 512MB of ram man.. Most phones tower that these days.. 

Not to mention the limitations of the console itself..

thanks buddy, but it still rises my eyebrows every time I launch an og Xbox games, it almost run flawlessly on Xbox 360, and it wasnt intended to run all og xbox library. 

Thus, it is defanitely possible to run it at full speed, I dont think ram is the limiting factor as you get plenty (320 or above mb of DDR3 high speed memory), I remember I was running / playing Ps1 games on 128 RD ram Pentium 4 computer back in my days. 

Again, I really hate to be mr complain, If I think there is a room for improvement, then I should get my ass and do it myself than complaining in forums. 

Thanks and hats off to the authors. 

16 minutes ago, devilhunter said:

thanks buddy, but it still rises my eyebrows every time I launch an og Xbox games, it almost run flawlessly on Xbox 360, and it wasnt intended to run all og xbox library. 

Thus, it is defanitely possible to run it at full speed, I dont think ram is the limiting factor as you get plenty (320 or above mb of DDR3 high speed memory), I remember I was running / playing Ps1 games on 128 RD ram Pentium 4 computer back in my days. 

Again, I really hate to be mr complain, If I think there is a room for improvement, then I should get my ass and do it myself than complaining in forums. 

Thanks and hats off to the authors. 

And the 360 is limited in access.. This is the reason retroarch had limitations and such as well..

Plus.. PPC isnt x86 architect lol.. 

Lets put this in more relevant terms.. The NES.. To fully accurate the emulation of the hardware.. Requires 3gb processing power.. Emulating stuff versus having dedicated hardware, is the problem.. Lol..

Most emulators use hacks/tricks to allow the games to run at a playable speed.. Doesn't mean it's being ran correctly..

But again... The ps3 has more available resources than the 360.. In a dev stand point.. 

But also, yes you can emulate stuff if the dev is well versed in the programming language, such as bleem on dreamcast lol.. 

On 4/6/2017 at 4:04 PM, anotherrace said:

A long time ago i tried running it from the Hdd but ill try it again. Mine is a jtag fat xbox called jasper. ill be glad to make a video soon
^ This is my problem for a long time now. Even from xex loader samething happens

Hi, Did you solve this problem? I have the same (

On 3/1/2020 at 1:58 PM, Xqryakusx said:

Hi, Did you solve this problem? I have the same (

If you are playing on old tvs, go to the console settings and enable widescreen mode on Screen Format.

Is there any way of remapping buttons? I want to play PS1 racing games with my steering wheel, but I would need to remap accelerate to R2/L2 for my gas/brake pedal.

hey there, this is a very kind of specific question, but im newbie to this, im tryin to play Metal Slug X but without any filter the game goes super slow and input lags a lot, but if i add any filter it will speed up the game like 2x
is there a way to play it at normal "speed"? tnx

Hi everyone. Not a long time ago i wanted to play Vib Ribbon on PCSXR 360. But when I choose Play in menu, it starts loading and freezes. I tried to config the emulator, but everything was useless. What should I do?? I can record some footage, if you want.

Please Give Me A Link For PCSXR 2.1.0 Cause Every Link Is Not Working Anymore And I Have A PCSXR 2.1.0 But It Froze 😢

I really love this emulator, it works really amazing!
There is just one thing I did not figure out yet, how do I use the option of a multitap? Does anyone know that?
I would love to battle against 3 other friends in CTR again 🙂