JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

9 hours ago, dreamboy said:

Hi heres PcsxR360 2.1.1B Beta for you guys to test:

https://mega.nz/#!n5AxWIgC!0Cs8_0Os1knNatkpx5zbZl6yDZI_X9tTqe7IJycKCAA

Change log:

-- Add crash team racing fix into menu profile options
            -- Add .cue files option into gamelist
            -- Autoboot feature now looks for psx.bin, psx.img, psx.iso, psx.mdf default one is [psx.iso]
            -- Fixed emulator logo wasnt showing lol wrong path xD didnt notice
            -- Add game filter by text
                \_> todo: uppercase and lowercase search, its case sensitive for now
            -- UI minor fixs
            -- Re-Add back button to go back into the correct cover view and add feacture of going back to 1st index in the list
            -- Use B button to cancel game filter/ game profile menu
            -- Fixed bug swap between cover modes with right items count showing all games now
            -- Fixed bug in game filter mode, now it resizes the list correctly,

You can get covers from here:

https://psxdatacenter.com/pal_list.html

thank you very much for your work and for sharing

On 8/31/2017 at 4:17 AM, dreamboy said:

Hi heres PcsxR360 2.1.1B Beta for you guys to test:

https://mega.nz/#!n5AxWIgC!0Cs8_0Os1knNatkpx5zbZl6yDZI_X9tTqe7IJycKCAA

Change log:

-- Add crash team racing fix into menu profile options
            -- Add .cue files option into gamelist
            -- Autoboot feature now looks for psx.bin, psx.img, psx.iso, psx.mdf default one is [psx.iso]
            -- Fixed emulator logo wasnt showing lol wrong path xD didnt notice
            -- Add game filter by text
                \_> todo: uppercase and lowercase search, its case sensitive for now
            -- UI minor fixs
            -- Re-Add back button to go back into the correct cover view and add feacture of going back to 1st index in the list
            -- Use B button to cancel game filter/ game profile menu
            -- Fixed bug swap between cover modes with right items count showing all games now
            -- Fixed bug in game filter mode, now it resizes the list correctly,

You can get covers from here:

https://psxdatacenter.com/pal_list.html

Thanks for new version.Can you tell me how can I fix sound error and slow fps on some parts in Metal Gear Solid?

Hey there, just downloaded version 2.1.1 and am loving the old-skool! Just wondering if there's any info on what the game profile settings provide? I noticed on one game if I tick the top 4 boxes (linear filter, dynarec, threaded gpu, frame limit) the games looks and runs quite smoothly. Trouble is I don't know what these settings are actually doing and weather they all need to be enabled or not?  (Game is crash bandicoot 1)

And with the filters, am I right in thinking they're just an overlay of sorts? To make the game look a certain way?

If there is already a post on this I would love to have a read, just couldn't find it myself.

Thanks guys!

Hello, i'm having some problems of audio with some games!!

•Games who have this problem

Grand Theft Auto

Alien Trilogy

20171203_220051.mp4

This mp4 is showing the problem in Alien Trilogy

I used

• Use Linear Filter

• Use Dynamic

• Use Threaded CPU

• Use Framelimit

• Use Spu IRQ

• Use Cpu Bias 3

and in some cases

• Slow Boot

Asking for help repeatedly doesnt actually help. the current dev on the project is looking into the issue, and also has a life on top of this project. It might be months before the problem is fixed, assuming it isnt a configuration issue for the game, because first the dev has to get those games, then recreate the bug, then track it down, then work out a fix, that doesnt cause issues for the other games as well. Writing code is a tricky business. Think of it like a giant puzzle that is missing all of the pieces, that you then have to create. and that is assuming you are starting from scratch. if you are working on a port of a port, then it is like having a half built puzzle, that then needs to be fixed, and also have a bunch of missing pieces recreated. Lesson here: be patient. 

Guys how can i change my screen resolution in emulator ? İt doesn't  fit my TV screen in emu menu or in game. But in normal xbox360 games i dont have that problem. Can you please help me.

@dreamboy Hello, could you fix the aspect ratio?

Emulator in Xbox 360

qU1GfA1.png

real aspect ratio for PSX

AgO5PE3.png

emulator in Xbox 360

Ai4knPY.png

real aspect ratio for psx

3ZpKDTx.png

I would appreciate very much, so the emulator would be almost perfect  :-)

Thank you very much for the development  ;-)

P:D Metal Gear Solid is AWESOME game, version pal works really fine! :-) :-)

fdzbCFT.png

On 17/12/2017 at 11:27 AM, SSJBLueVegeta said:

@dreamboy Hello, could you fix the aspect ratio?

I'm interested in this feature too.

Anyway, emulator is running great! Thank you for your efforts.

This emu is excellent, thank you very much. I want to report a "controller bug"!?. In Resident evil 2 and Silent bomber , sometimes the character keep moving alone for 2 seconds.

@dreamboy I would appreciate if you could add an option to change the hotkey for osdmenu. The old back+start option was great but now it is a pain for me to touch all the necessary buttons and I'm afraid of ruining my controller soon.
Thanks in advance!

I was reporting a controller bug with resident evil 2 (spanish patch) and silent bomber PAL, but now im using diferent version of those games (RE2 DualShockVer). and everething is ok, no more error.

In some games like Harry Potter 1-2 or MK Trilogy there is no music at all. It makes Harry Potter stuck at the intro screen. Is there any way to fix this?

Awesome work!! And is there any chance to implement at least 2x internal resolution as in epsxe on win and android? Or pcsx-reloaded in original sources doesn't support such feature?

7 hours ago, alexeygalas said:

Awesome work!! And is there any chance to implement at least 2x internal resolution as in epsxe on win and android? Or pcsx-reloaded in original sources doesn't support such feature?

You are asking for what the plugin does, not the emulator.. big diff, and still is very hard to achieve.. im going to go out on a limb and say definitely not gonna happen.. because of the limitations of the 360 hardware.. android devices easily outperform the 360 in terms on gfx and cpu/ram power.. 

On 19/1/2018 at 5:38 PM, dreamboy said:

ill give a look into ;)

Youre the creator of this, i want to contritube with something special related to achievements with emulator

2 hours ago, salvadorc17 said:

Youre the creator of this, i want to contritube with something special related to achievements with emulator

1. Achievements wouldnt be possible like they are for 360/xbla games

2. Homebrew achievements will cause a ban on retail profiles, like with snes360 did.. 

1 hour ago, felida said:

1. Achievements wouldnt be possible like they are for 360/xbla games

2. Homebrew achievements will cause a ban on retail profiles, like with snes360 did.. 

Im talking something different emulator connect to a site that store achievements. That method is not related with xbox achievements.

http://retroachievements.org/

http://psxcheevos.site11.com/

• Like 1

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit USA

Need For Speed High Stakes USA

Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed (USA)

and i guess other racing games will show 

1sec freezes each 15-20 sec while driving. v2.1.1b, SLIM E RGH2, FW v17489

Settings for each are:

Liniear

Dynarec

GPU Threaded

Frame liimit

I got the solution. It's strange, but realy its because of the storage, from which you run the image. From usb flash drive it runs smooth and everything is ok, but from hdd it freezes every period of time, i guess to read or cache some data

Edited by alexeygalas
Resolved