RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

7 hours ago, anotherrace said:

This is just my dashboard. I know its not the latest but its pretty new. i might have to just settle for using older versions of PCSXR. I kinda got tired trying to fix it. Im sure its a super good emulator and i hope everyone enjoys using it. But it just didnt work for me

20170420_165622.jpg

That dashboard is actually very old now... It's atleast 3½ years old...

Thank you very much Guys developers for PCSXR 360! 

This is a really awesome application! Thank you for supporting this app! 
Glory to the gods that you did this, that we have such an app now! :)

Could i ask you a question: Can I return a call in the osdmenu of the old combo Back + Start (or another (myself assign)) 
instead of the current LB + RB + ABXY in new version PCSXR 360 v 2.1.1 ? 

And Can I find out all the possible configuration parameters for the pcsx.ini (default.ini) file, 
for example: 

[pcsx]
Nothing = 0
UseDynarec = 1
UseThreadedGpu = 1
UseSpuIrq = 0
UseFrameLimiter = 1

[Pcsxshader]
Shader = game: \ hlsl \ scanline-II.cg

On 3/27/2017 at 8:32 AM, dreamboy said:

Hi guys how are you? sorry for the late reply, i've been busy at work lately,plus i've been having ram issues on my pc.. here's the new PCSXr360 v2.1.1a:

https://mega.nz/#!605FnC6L!NMhKiaTTt_0Nc9zkFgZaPQqTDvsNjlv4Z9iUflgWOw4

Source:

https://mega.nz/#!O1B1VJJD!jZabbZMvMaMnvrHDDYh2dV5i9-5kBvfmM5qZ8so-o6c

Here's the change log:

-- Fixed sync game selected between cover modes
            -- Added image for Devices
            -- Fixed ui freeze (press LT+RT to get back to function properly before)
            -- Added Swizzy rom loading data support from aurora now with gameprofile support
            -- Re-Added psx.iso autoboot for freestyle dash/ aurora cover mode, now with gameprofile support. You have to put psx.iso in emulator root folder, and psx.iso.ini in the gameprofile folder and set AutobootIso = 1 in pcsx.ini on the emulator root
            -- Fixed covermode initial value [cover modes freeze]
            -- Fixed profile menu now working with profile setup for each individual game as it was initialy supposed to
            -- Emulator assets are now packed into PsxSkin.xzp
            -- Fixed LoadGameProfile at current selection so you dont have to press Y button to load gamesettings for booting game profile correctly
            -- Fixed game profile loading after exit a game to select new game to play
            -- Fixed shaders to re-add it into gameprofile settings instead of another .ini file in gameshaders since it doesnt make much sense
            -- Added psedo new OsdMenu
            -- Some code cleanups
            -- New osdmenu ingame combo LB + RB + ABXY, now you dont need to change freestyle dash screenshot combo anymore

Whats not included in this release yet for the lack of time/ not finished:

-- Html Game Guide
            -- Games sorting by first letter
            -- 4 player multitap support

known issues:

XUI Issue on osdmenu: if you autoboot psx.iso or load a rom from aurora, it kinda works.. but it will open main scene first then you have to select a game and it will open osdmenu and resume the supposed action. after that you can use it normaly

Enjoy guys

Hey guys! Noobie here, i downloaded both the emulator and the source files. i was wondering exactly where do i put the source folder/ files when i'm loading them onto my HDD

The source folder contain the pure (not compiled )program code. It is not needed, except you want to develop the program further.

3 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

The source folder contain the pure (not compiled )program code. It is not needed, except you want to develop the program further.

ah ok thank you

edit: the splash screen (slow boot) can be used in the profile settings. nice. this emulator is legit. most of the games are playing great and even looking good too. thanks for all the updates and effort.

is there a way to change games or access the emu menu while in game?

On 11/12/2016 at 7:01 AM, g33 said:

I have several games with multiple *.bin files.  Is there a better way to manage these so I am not scrolling down the menu forever.  Thanks!

WHat I do is mount the .cue file with daemon tools or whatever, and then use IMGBurn (use imgburn not others) create img from disc and it should create a single bin and cue file. Theres a good tutorial on the net somewhere if you google it. I did it to several in my library. some games had multiple bins and only showed once in the cover flow but others showed each bin file, so I went ahead and combined all of them and added covers.

On 9/19/2016 at 3:37 PM, cmkn_1983 said:

Just remeber to download this file guys
http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/cSX7M4hH/file.html
It's a fix for crash team racing that was broken on 2.1.0 version.

I tried CTR just now on 2.1.1 version and it freezes during opening intro. will this work for the new version or any ideas for this game?

also we should start a compatabilty thread where we could post reports of our pplaythroughs or bugs.

i tried the new 2.1.1a version on fsd3.

works very well and it seem to support my created profile inis from the old version and just apply the new settings to it.

since the old version got a separate gameshader section eg

[pcsxshader]
Shader = game:\hlsl\Anti-aliasing\AdvancedAA.cg

it seem to ignore this setting.

so i tried to go ingame and select LG+RB abx... and clicked filter. i can see the directorys but i cant choose a filter because i cant see them. so whats the matter here ??

any help appreciated.

//Edit. After restarting the emulator the filter options ingame are now available...

strange...

[You could add this [ pcsxshader ] call for the shader that old inis would work too. for the first run of the ini if under normal no "shader =" available port this from the old setting to the new one, would be nice. i fixed it now in my inis but for everyone else it would e great ^^
Same port for "DarkForcesFix = 0" <> UseDarkForcesFix = 0 | "slowboot = 0" <-> "Useslowboot = 0"

26 minutes ago, fulltimehustler said:

So I tried to use this xex today with 2.1.1 and it didnt load, so I guess it doesnt work.

cant work because its for the old  (non packed) gui. the fix need to be implemented as "UseCrashTeamRacingFix = 0/1" ;)

Hi, first, thank you for your work.

I have two questions:

1.I try to play my favorite Tetris(Tetris Plus) Game, but it has no sound(music in game). The music in this game is in wav tracks on the cd. A solution for this Problem would be great.

2. What is the best setting for crash team racing?

Thanks

oh well i like that "show cue files" but in fact thats a setting which i wouldnt use i like clean game displays xD

i would like to see some background changes or a setting to adjust the colour of this grey ;-)

overall i like this top down menue with the screen on the right, if the menue is running fast top - down and down - top -> NICE!

that credit line on the top should be reconsidered, sure the devs should be credited but that does not have to be the topline.

put the emu name middled out and the other stuff mybe on a credit button? (just my guessing, i can live with it but it would look nicer).

you may could implement a setting which make it possible to play a short ingame movie after X secs overlays the boxart. (to turn on/off)

XD keep going on dude if you have something to test, just post i grab and test ;)

possibly, but there is no easy way to pass such arguments to the xex, unless you write an app launcher that allows you to pass arguments to the xex as it loads it.

@dreamboy: could you fix the Dragon Warrior 7 text error? The text is very blurry in this game and its hard to read ingame.

4 hours ago, Kotaku said:

@dreamboy: could you fix the Dragon Warrior 7 text error? The text is very blurry in this game and its hard to read ingame.

Have you tried using filters?

2 hours ago, Dracinn said:

Have you tried using filters?

Yes, of course. The result is the same: blurry and unreadable texts. As i remember correctly its an old error since the first version of this PCSXR 360 emulator.

On 31.7.2017 at 7:37 PM, dreamboy said:

First of all hi, how are you?

1 - Have you set it up profile for Tetris Plus with ? try to use SPU IRQ Option to see if it works,

2 - For Crash Team Racing for now you'll need version before, cause i forgot to add option in the profile settings to enable crash team racing fix

Atm im looking for new x360 for my new Dev Setup so it will take one or two weeks to get back  again hopefully :)

Upd Info: I'm gonna get xbox 360 tomorrow :D;) 

Iam fine, thank you for your reply. I tried all option, but there was never ingame music. Here in this video the music start at 0:40 minutes. Thanks for your help.:)

@dreamboy  Can you fix the Dragon Warrior 7 texture error?

I tried with every filter and settings but the result is the same: blurry texts.

I attach a picture from the game:

file.html[/img]

Very n00b here. I got the old pcsxr 2.0.9. After downloading the latest version file and extracting them, what do I do with those files? My goal is to save the memory card saves of the games I already played. 

Thank you in advance. 

6 minutes ago, dreamboy said:

Hi there, just copy your memorycard files from 2.0.9 and paste on the latest version on memory card folder

Appreciate it very much

On 2017. 08. 19. at 7:28 PM, Kotaku said:

@dreamboy  Can you fix the Dragon Warrior 7 texture error?

I tried with every filter and settings but the result is the same: blurry texts.

I attach a picture from the game:

file.html[/img]

Dreamboy: can you look at this game?