RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

Okay now it works. But it is hard laggy. Sometimes the music just slows down or stutters for a second. Hard stuttering in video sequences aswell. Maybe you can try to optimize emulator for this game. =) Another emu works flawless with the same Iso! Thanks for your work!

Hi dreamboy, Many thanks for all your work ^^ 

I would like to say some tips to add to this emulator, would be great to be able to select format ratio of screen like just to Retroarch: 16.9, 16.10, 4.3, 1.1, custom (to make to measure and so some games not occupy all, if dealing with to full screen) and more.

Also would be awesome Select keys for menu ingame, many games used in PSX select + start to reset and other functions, If I could choose in options between LB + Back + Start or LT + Back + Start, etc... It would end the problem ;-)

again thank you for all your work, and pnor Please note this, would be very happy to see it implemented in this great emulator :-)

Sorry for my english, is very bad... ><

Hello friends,

I've been watching this forum for awhile but i couldn't help but to post this time. I've had my jtag xbox for a long time now. In the beginning i tried all pcsxr versions. I wanted to use the latest, but sadly only the old ones work for me. More specifically, Emu2.rar . So sometimes i must resort to using the alpha xell version even if i dont want to. Please help me, it happens ever since version 2.0.7, the moment the emulator loads up showing folders it freezes. I've been successful in running all types of games and emulators of any kind on my xbox360. This is the only one that i cant figure out. Im also surprised why there have been no other posts about this.

Hello friends,

I've been watching this forum for awhile but i couldn't help but to post this time. I've had my jtag xbox for a long time now. In the beginning i tried all pcsxr versions. I wanted to use the latest, but sadly only the old ones work for me. More specifically, Emu2.rar . So sometimes i must resort to using the alpha xell version even if i dont want to. Please help me, it happens ever since version 2.0.7, the moment the emulator loads up showing folders it freezes. I've been successful in running all types of games and emulators of any kind on my xbox360. This is the only one that i cant figure out. Im also surprised why there have been no other posts about this.

Would probably be helpful if you would post some information about what you have in the folder scanned for games as something there is likely causing the system to crash...

Just the usual, 1_memory_card, Akiretres (U), RetroArcade. These are just the default contents of the 'games' folder, so i have not touched it. When the emulator starts up it shows the folder with an arrow. But at this point, nothing can be touched because its all frozen. I have also tried puting a 'roms' folder with the games but when i start up it will display Akiretres and others next to the arrow folder but nothing can be pressed. Its all unresponsive. Any tips pls?

Ive also tried removing all contents of 'games' folder, it didn't help either.

Oddly enough, i have two xbox360s both jtag. I tried the procedure ive described with pcsxr 2.0.7 and above, it also crashes. Even downgrading my FSD as adviced in the readme file didnt help either. I must be doing something wrong

On 12/9/2016 at 9:40 AM, Swizzy said:

The latest code for both are on https://github.com/libxenon and https://github.com/free60

I have a script posted somewhere on here that should install/compile the latest version of every lib required to compile all the libxenon homebrew on github including the toolchain...

The issue is in the toolchain, breaking changes to the driver for HDD/DVD communication... i'm fairly certain it would work in mupen64 if you just get libxenon working again...

For the record, the red screen means there was a fatal exception, usually caused by a bad pointer ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Why you would need dvd communication anyways if you are running mupen64? Im not a dev or experienced programmer but I remember to get the latest muppen to work on hitachi drive. 

3 minutes ago, devilhunter said:

Why you would need dvd communication anyways if you are running mupen64? Im not a dev or experienced programmer but I remember to get the latest muppen to work on hitachi drive. 

i don't think it actually attempts to use the DVD, but, it initialize SATA which initiates communication with the DVD

7 minutes ago, Swizzy said:

i don't think it actually attempts to use the DVD, but, it initialize SATA which initiates communication with the DVD

I have a modified the latest muppen and it works on hitachi, not sure if this is relevant to your message. 

On 1/3/2017 at 9:24 PM, dreamboy said:

once i finish new osdmenu ill release it to the public it should be in a few days now :)

hey dreamboy, do you know why if i try to enter ingame menu (start + back) the game just stops for a second and then keeps running but i get no menu?

On 3/17/2017 at 3:19 PM, juins said:

hey dreamboy, do you know why if i try to enter ingame menu (start + back) the game just stops for a second and then keeps running but i get no menu?

Yes, it's because you have the FSD Plugin setup with "Start + Back" as the screenshot combination... either unload the FSD Plugin or change the screenshot combo ;)

I hope you don't mind but ive been waiting for this release for quite some time. It is still unresponsive when i load it on my xbox. Am i doing something wrong?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long time ago i tried running it from the Hdd but ill try it again. Mine is a jtag fat xbox called jasper. ill be glad to make a video soon

1 hour ago, dreamboy said:

Hi guys how are you? sorry for the late reply, i've been busy at work lately,plus i've been having ram issues on my pc.. here's the new PCSXr360 v2.1.1a:

https://mega.nz/#!605FnC6L!NMhKiaTTt_0Nc9zkFgZaPQqTDvsNjlv4Z9iUflgWOw4

Source:

https://mega.nz/#!O1B1VJJD!jZabbZMvMaMnvrHDDYh2dV5i9-5kBvfmM5qZ8so-o6c

Here's the change log:

-- Fixed sync game selected between cover modes
            -- Added image for Devices
            -- Fixed ui freeze (press LT+RT to get back to function properly before)
            -- Added Swizzy rom loading data support from aurora now with gameprofile support
            -- Re-Added psx.iso autoboot for freestyle dash/ aurora cover mode, now with gameprofile support. You have to put psx.iso in emulator root folder, and psx.iso.ini in the gameprofile folder and set AutobootIso = 1 in pcsx.ini on the emulator root
            -- Fixed covermode initial value [cover modes freeze]
            -- Fixed profile menu now working with profile setup for each individual game as it was initialy supposed to
            -- Emulator assets are now packed into PsxSkin.xzp
            -- Fixed LoadGameProfile at current selection so you dont have to press Y button to load gamesettings for booting game profile correctly
            -- Fixed game profile loading after exit a game to select new game to play
            -- Fixed shaders to re-add it into gameprofile settings instead of another .ini file in gameshaders since it doesnt make much sense
            -- Added psedo new OsdMenu
            -- Some code cleanups
            -- New osdmenu ingame combo LB + RB + ABXY, now you dont need to change freestyle dash screenshot combo anymore

Whats not included in this release yet for the lack of time/ not finished:

-- Html Game Guide
            -- Games sorting by first letter
            -- 4 player multitap support

known issues:

XUI Issue on osdmenu: if you autoboot psx.iso or load a rom from aurora, it kinda works.. but it will open main scene first then you have to select a game and it will open osdmenu and resume the supposed action. after that you can use it normaly

Enjoy guys

When we make the combo using LB + RB + ABXY where is the option to change game, because only the option of reset that in the case restarts the game

• Like 2

16 hours ago, dreamboy said:

power button of psx ;) eject button is for disc swap

Hi dreamboy! And thank you for your work!

Just for asking.. It's supposed that the emulator is compatible with .cue images (I'm trying to load Rayman) but it just doesn't show up the .cue file on the main menu (just a bunch of Track01.bin to Track5x.bin (of course, it doesn't work if I open any track).

It's something I'm doing wrong? Or it's hardcoded to hide .cue files on the main menu?

12 hours ago, dreamboy said:

Hi how are you? Thanks :) Just try another dump of the game, if you load .bin file if the .cue is in the same folder it will be load. the cue extension is coded not to show to avoid games replication in games list. you can open the cue file on notepad and check wich bin the loading and load that bin, my rayman dump its mdf file

I can include option to load .cue files instead later on once i update emulator with gameslist filter to only show .cue files for example

in the  mean time heres version compile to include .cue files just replace default.xex:

Thanks for the .xex file! But I tried it, and the .cue didn't work either. As you said, it was the dump, not the emulator hahah.

Thank you very much!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, zathoraus said:

I noticed PCSXr360_v2_1_1a was release to boot with the assist of Xell. Is there a .xex version?

You must've been downloading the source rather then the binary release, the binary release is built as a XDK application (meaning it has a default.xex) download this link:

https://mega.nz/#!605FnC6L!NMhKiaTTt_0Nc9zkFgZaPQqTDvsNjlv4Z9iUflgWOw4

A long time ago i tried running it from the Hdd but ill try it again. Mine is a jtag fat xbox called jasper. ill be glad to make a video soon
^ This is my problem for a long time now. Even from xex loader samething happens

Many thanks to dreamboy and also to Swizzy is a wonderful contribution, I tried some games in autoboot mode that did not work in the old version among them Fighting Force 2, Blade, Vagrant Story, 007 Tomorrow Never Dies, and now if they work, without However Tomb Raider 1 and Tomb Raider 2 in .iso format does not work in autoboot mode or with the emulator, but in .bin format if you work from the emulator. Obviously in .bin format I could not autoboot by the configuration in the psx.ini AutobootIso = 1. Anyway later I will try with other versions of such games. Is it possible to also enable this function for .bin format? Sorry for the bad english I used the google translator.

This is just my dashboard. I know its not the latest but its pretty new. i might have to just settle for using older versions of PCSXR. I kinda got tired trying to fix it. Im sure its a super good emulator and i hope everyone enjoys using it. But it just didnt work for me

20170420_165622.jpg