RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

devilhunter, it seems the pokopon plugin used for input is compatible with multitap stuff, but i don't know if pscx-reloaded is compatible. i'll take a look on this :)

letmebe, dreamboy( the guy that made the second version of pcsxr-360) made the gui, he added some code to hide the cue, ccd files on filebrowser, but the cue file is important since the emulator read the cue to play the tracks. Just load the bin file. If the .cue is good, it will play the cdda tracks fine. btw, thanks for upload the emu again :thumbup:

darknior, just press start and back together to open the ingame menu options.

Just remeber to download this file guys

http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/cSX7M4hH/file.html

It's a fix for crash team racing that was broken on 2.1.0 version.

Thanks, i will try it again, but i think the problem come from AURORA. Because with these two keyx i make a screenshot !

Maybe i must change them in Aurora ...

EDIT: That's ok now i remove the Screenshot option from Aurora ;) Thanks

Thanks, i will try it again, but i think the problem come from AURORA. Because with these two keyx i make a screenshot !

Maybe i must change them in Aurora ...

Yes, you need to change the combination in Aurora, or disable the FSD Plugin (unload it)

hi guys, this is the new version :thumbup: here's a copy/paste from the readme file

cmkn1983

great work cmkn1983 :)

i tried to get in touch with you over ceds site but there was no registration open :)

i did some tests with your emu improovements and configuration.

great work and im happy you are back.

keep this project alive pls .

cheers

• Like 1

devilhunter, it seems the pokopon plugin used for input is compatible with multitap stuff, but i don't know if pscx-reloaded is compatible. i'll take a look on this :)

letmebe, dreamboy( the guy that made the second version of pcsxr-360) made the gui, he added some code to hide the cue, ccd files on filebrowser, but the cue file is important since the emulator read the cue to play the tracks. Just load the bin file. If the .cue is good, it will play the cdda tracks fine. btw, thanks for upload the emu again :thumbup:

darknior, just press start and back together to open the ingame menu options.

Just remeber to download this file guys

http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/cSX7M4hH/file.html

It's a fix for crash team racing that was broken on 2.1.0 version.

Thanks for the release 2.1.0, but I have problems loading the game settings on external harddrive

I have Aurora .5b r1025 and PCSXR 2.1.0 on the internal hard drive next to other emulators  /Hdd1/Emulators/PSX.  I attempt to run the xex from Aurora, then the screen goes blank and I lose FTP access (dead system).  I then reboot Xbox, then use Aurora/FTP and see an expanded folder containing: covers, gameguides, gameprofile, gameshader, memcards, stats, all of which are empty, and also default.xex.  I expected to see a rom folder but did not.  When I reboot a second time and attempt to start default.xex within Aurora or Xexmenu1.2 I get a black screen and an unresponsive counsel.  Please help.  Thanks!

I have Aurora .5b r1025 and PCSXR 2.1.0 on the internal hard drive next to other emulators /Hdd1/Emulators/PSX. I attempt to run the xex from Aurora, then the screen goes blank and I lose FTP access (dead system). I then reboot Xbox, then use Aurora/FTP and see an expanded folder containing: covers, gameguides, gameprofile, gameshader, memcards, stats, all of which are empty, and also default.xex. I expected to see a rom folder but did not. When I reboot a second time and attempt to start default.xex within Aurora or Xexmenu1.2 I get a black screen and an unresponsive counsel. Please help. Thanks!

You're probably missing the XUI data...

Sent from my SM-G903F

You're probably missing the XUI data...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Can I fix the "missing the XUI data"?  My google search was not that productive.  On another note, devilhunter stated on this thread "it appears to be frozen, its a menu bug, hold right trigger then the left one and vice versa then it should work.".  That was not fruitfull for me either.  Thanks for the help.

Well, you need to make sure you extracted everything, if you don't you'll be missing important files... (XUI data)

Well, you need to make sure you extracted everything, if you don't you'll be missing important files... (XUI data)

Maybe if I wasn't in such a hurry and installed "pcsxr-360 2.1.0" then installed "pcsxr-360.2.1.0-crash-team-racing-fix.bin" it would work better.  I assumed the later was a complete install.

I have several games with multiple *.bin files.  Is there a better way to manage these so I am not scrolling down the menu forever.  Thanks!

Swizzy do you know if is currently anyone active on libxenon forum?

Probably not

Sent from my SM-G903F

Swizzy do you know if is currently anyone active on libxenon forum?

Dreamboy, is that you?? the guy in the old ced2911 foruns that made the gui fot the pcsxr360 ?? Eae como esta parceiro :) Tudo certo?? Sou eu. cmkn1983. Estou por aqui. Temos poucos sites ativos de xbox360.hehe. Abraço.

Please stick to english only on these forums...

Sent from my SM-G903F

sorry for the portuguese response @Swizzy , we speak the same language :)

It's ok, just try to remember to primarily speaking english in the public forum, if you want to speak your own language it's best to do so in pm's or where applicable (localization/matchmaking)

Sent from my SM-G903F

@ swizzy, sorry. it won't happen again. it's just for test purposes, because i know he talks my language :p

@dreamboy, glad to hear you again, btw, you probably already know, the last pcsx360 source is out. fix the problems on the gui would be nice. i remember that last time i tried improve the gui, i screwed up everything.lol. but i know you can work on this. i hope hear some news from you man.
cheers !!

Good morning @Swizzy i saw that you grab pcsxr360 into your github and added Aurora rom support, i've just tested out and it works fine :D can i use it in my build? ill add you to emulator credits if you agree

thanks anyway :)

Of course, that's why it's there ;)

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Thank you for continuing the awesome work for the xbox 360. Any chance we can get you to look into porting an N64 Emulator to XDK. I have the code for love64 some where, but it is far from finished, as the whole video plugin needed to be rewritten for directX, instead of openGL. I dont even think it compiled, but the XeLove team released the code to their projects, and this was included. I dont know what would be needed, but it would be awesome to have included, as I hate having to reboot into xell, and running it all off of a flash drive. i would work on it, but I have no experience programming with DirectX, let alone PowerPC architecture. I really need to go back to school to learn these things at some point.

Hi guys,

I dont know why but i tried to play a German version of Final Fantasy with the newest PCSXR but whenever i start the game i just get a black screen. Tried 3 different .bin's but always the same. Maybe you know why?

You can boot it from aurora, but you still need to store roms on a USB Device. :( That is the part I dont like. That and some games have some serious graphics glitches.... Zelda OOT, for example(Best 64 Game Ever).

• Like 1

The latest one I knew about was at free60.org, but I havnt seen any updates there in a long time, so I couldnt say what the lates toolchain is. :( Swizzy would know, as he is/was a libxenon dev. 

The latest code for both are on https://github.com/libxenon and https://github.com/free60

I have a script posted somewhere on here that should install/compile the latest version of every lib required to compile all the libxenon homebrew on github including the toolchain...

The issue is in the toolchain, breaking changes to the driver for HDD/DVD communication... i'm fairly certain it would work in mupen64 if you just get libxenon working again...

For the record, the red screen means there was a fatal exception, usually caused by a bad pointer ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Are you talking about final fantasy origins? wich version? v1.0 , v1.1, v1.2? wich settings did you use?

Sorry forgot to mention that.. The game is Final Fantasy 8 Pal German. There are not many versions out there..

On another emuiator for PC the game works fine. Or the PAL English works fine aswell on PCSXR.. Which settings you talk about? I am kinda new to this homebrew things!