RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

Google is best bet for downloads. Don't think this has been updated for a while.

Any advice for getting metal gear solid to work. I boot up but crash during intro. Bad I so maybe?

I have found it on the original post but the file is no longer there...

Also it doesn't fit on my widescreen, anyone know how to make it fit to the screen..? as I can't see some of it the games fit ok but the emu isn't

Also it doesn't fit on my widescreen, anyone know how to make it fit to the screen..? as I can't see some of it the games fit ok but the emu isn't

i havent ran this for a while, but i think theres an option somewhere. but i remember that using the default screen size worked the best.

• Like 1

can anybody supplie version 2.0.9 , newest version isnt available at original source anymore.

would be great.

can anybody supplie version 2.0.9 , newest version isnt available at original source anymore.

would be great.

The best I can do for you is 2.0.8   I never did find a copy of 2.0.9 and the main release page for it is no longer hosting the link which would lead me to believe that they pulled it.

Anyways, here's a link that will give you four different sources for 2.0.8 http://down.emucr.com/v3/4648226275721216

Actually, here it is. pcsxr_360_2.0.8.zip

• Like 1

The best I can do for you is 2.0.8   I never did find a copy of 2.0.9 and the main release page for it is no longer hosting the link which would lead me to believe that they pulled it.

Anyways, here's a link that will give you four different sources for 2.0.8 http://down.emucr.com/v3/4648226275721216

Actually, here it is. attachicon.gifpcsxr_360_2.0.8.zip

youre wrong there, i really had a time to watch on that source site.

cm did almost always released within this wikisend , this is just down after some days..

source can still be downloaed but needs to be compiled .-)

youre wrong there, i really had a time to watch on that source site.

cm did almost always released within this wikisend , this is just down after some days..

source can still be downloaed but needs to be compiled .-)

Link me the src and i can compile it

http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/0aeQCOTd/file.html

cm did a great job to dev the a little while with pcsx , what a pitty they seemed to stop right now.

nah maybe ced came accross with a new gpu ;-)

swizzy check this one i found. im not familar with these kind of code. cheers

I've attached 2.09, i've updated the 2.08 release with the files from a fresh compilation of 2.09

Let me know if it doesn't work, i'll take a look at it if it doesn't work

** Edit: **

Updated attached file with the 2.09 readme

pcsxr_360_2.0.9.zip

Edited by Swizzy

well win win ;)

thank you

// this should be in the Readme.txt

* Pcsxr-360-2.0.9

- Spu fixes(overal games are working with a little better sound effects. Noticiable in games like Ridge Race type 4, megamen x series, and maybe others.

- Fix some gameguide problems.

- Remove virtual memory.(VM broke some games).

- Some fixes on ppc dynarec found on pcsx reloaded source code.(lode runner now runs on dynarec).

- New shaders by retroarch added(new hls folder).

cheers!!!

cmkn1983

My Test Results... if you are intrested...

i tested it, its working so far ... cheers ;-)

< BUGS:

- GameProfile: saving doesnt work, file change date will be updated but any changes are ignored. (workaround, change the *.txt manually over smb or via Y everytime you start pcsxr)

- GameProfile: normal behavior should be , load game profile and if you choose Y to change settings they should be the loaded one... im not sure if this is just everytime a blank form or if this is a bug here (maybe caused by design)

- GameProfile: there is no way to abort setting a game profile u were forced to save it.. better remeber your settings ;-)

- Improvements: i cant discover any different with shaders between v2.08 and v2.09. even filesize is identically

- Cover Mode: is not working properly, covers are shown, switching covers via RT/LT is working, but selecting via D-Pad wont work.

- Cover Mode:  while changing covermode to explorer like switching games down is quite fast, revert (up) is really slow.. "bad recursive"

>.

I Tested with this one.

Settings Tekken3 NTSC: Use Dynarec, Use Threaded GPU, Use Framelit, Use Spu IRQ / is working perfect !

Edited by Swizzy
Added spoiler tags of what i assume you meant should be in the readme

I've updated the attached file with the corrected readme, perhaps some of the other files need to be changed? i only really replaced the XUR files and the xex, the other files i took the ones that were already in the previous release (these were the files that appeared to actually be meaningful)

I've updated the attached file with the corrected readme, perhaps some of the other files need to be changed? i only really replaced the XUR files and the xex, the other files i took the ones that were already in the previous release (these were the files that appeared to actually be meaningful)

ye well im just wondering cmk did worte he updated the HLS to new retroarch plugins, so im wondering these files are identically to v2.08 i guess they should new one or at least with another filesize , didnt they?

ye well im just wondering cmk did worte he updated the HLS to new retroarch plugins, so im wondering these files are identically to v2.08 i guess they should new one or at least with another filesize , didnt they?

They were probably taken from retroarch and put into the release packet, but not in the src packet

Sent from my SM-G903F

They were probably taken from retroarch and put into the release packet, but not in the src packet

Sent from my SM-G903F

does this actually work, loading the newest shaders *.cg ?

i guessed they have to be a version or some kind of compatibility replaced for xbox360 (libx)

Honestly, i don't know, didn't read the code...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I've attached 2.09, i've updated the 2.08 release with the files from a fresh compilation of 2.09

Let me know if it doesn't work, i'll take a look at it if it doesn't work

** Edit: **

Updated attached file with the 2.09 readme

Hey thanks a LOT Swizzy!!!   Dude you rock bro!!

• Like 1

4 controllers are supported ? or i m missing something i really wanna play CTR with my friends

The original playstation only had 2 controller ports so as far as mapping two new controller into the game I doubt thats going to happen.

• Like 1

The original playstation only had 2 controller ports so as far as mapping two new controller into the game I doubt thats going to happen.

There was a little something called "MultiTap" for PS2 which allowed for more controllers...

ps1 had multi tap too it was shaped like L aahhh the good old days xD

I stand corrected. Never knew it was made for PS1.

I stand corrected. Never knew it was made for PS1.

Yeah, it plugged into the 2nd player port.. even had spots for memory cards.. hahaha.. ahhh classic days.. crazy nes games was like 80kb-120kb or so.. now we have 200gb microsd cards
  • Like 1

Greetings all have read in other forums about this wonderful emulator. According've tried with another version games can be run directly from the same dash Aurora or FSD and customize the covers, banner, background, etc, as if it were any other game or application through the AutoBoot (rom function format .iso .bi. or renamed .cue will psx.iso in the same folder with the emulator and for each game must be done separately, also set individually for the launch ini Dynarec functions, gpu, etc. in addition to the shaders) which was included solely and exclusively in version 2.01 which work with a lot of games but not others. The most recent versions do not have this function (AutoBoot) and wanted to know if it is possible to include it in more recent versions like 2.08 and 2.09 but I imagine it would have to do a compilation of default xex or something, so we would have more compatible games and a faster, simple and effective way to release them without having to go all the time to the emulator interface .Thanks.