RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

finally this emulator seems to have received the attention it needs, there is a new version which completely blows all these versions on here out the water..

Some games that didn't run previously or had serious issues now work (MGS and GTA) being the most notable and you can now save a config file for each game..

It has a GUI and you can add in your own box art for your games. NTSC games tend to work more than pal versions

It takes some work to get all the configs set up and takes a lot of testing to see what settings work best, but once you have it all configured this emulator is excellent

I tried to upload a link but unfortunately it doesn't work form here, just type in "PCSXR 360 NEW" on google and click on the 2.0.7 version and u will be able to download it

• Like 3

finally this emulator seems to have received the attention it needs, there is a new version which completely blows all these versions on here out the water..

Some games that didn't run previously or had serious issues now work (MGS and GTA) being the most notable and you can now save a config file for each game..

It has a GUI and you can add in your own box art for your games. NTSC games tend to work more than pal versions

It takes some work to get all the configs set up and takes a lot of testing to see what settings work best, but once you have it all configured this emulator is excellent

I tried to upload a link but unfortunately it doesn't work form here, just type in "PCSXR 360 NEW" on google and click on the 2.0.7 version and u will be able to download it

here is link to the post in the official thread with the most recent release: http://ks3372552.kimsufi.com/smf/index.php/topic,53.msg1032.html#msg1032

compatibility list with per game settings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avgwzi9aJqA2dENpUnZIekNpZVhKeVdyZlRhZ3VXdFE#gid=0

latest builds were made by cmkn1983 and i think he deserves some credits

• Like 2

here is link to the post in the official thread with the most recent release: http://ks3372552.kimsufi.com/smf/index.php/topic,53.msg1032.html#msg1032

compatibility list with per game settings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avgwzi9aJqA2dENpUnZIekNpZVhKeVdyZlRhZ3VXdFE#gid=0

latest builds were made by cmkn1983 and i think he deserves some credits

It's a shame the download link from there don't work :(

thanks swizzy, hopefully now it will receive more publicity and get more people on board to support the project. Really is an excellent release and I hope development continues on it.

Having used ePSXe and PCSXR on pc, I can confirm that this even rivals those

• Like 2

Found limitation in filters list, when opening xsoft filters it can't select any of them so I made an xsoft2 folder and put 6 of the 12 filters in there and now I they can all be selected.

• Like 1

The app has a media folder which has a bunch of jpegs in there... this is where it loads the logo that appears in the top left of the GUI and also the folder thumbnails. There is a jpeg which is labelled "psxbg" and a few other images, just curious if anybody has figured out a way to implement these so they show up in the GUI?

This version has some "hd" switch somewhere because games look horribly blocky compared eo ePSX on PC?

Push back and start then go to filters and choose whichever you prefer. I use ddt.cfg and xSoft filters.
  • Like 2

I tried to create an account there, so I could get the source, to see about adding aurora rom launching support, and it is not letting new users register. If you have an account there, can see if you can get me the code from ced, or whoever is continuing work on this, or see if they will add it in themselves, if support for this isnt there already? I can get them the necessary code that would need to be added for that feature to work. :) Or if you could ask them to create an account here, and have them PM me, that would work also. :)

• Like 1

I tried to create an account there, so I could get the source, to see about adding aurora rom launching support, and it is not letting new users register. If you have an account there, can see if you can get me the code from ced, or whoever is continuing work on this, or see if they will add it in themselves, if support for this isnt there already? I can get them the necessary code that would need to be added for that feature to work. :) Or if you could ask them to create an account here, and have them PM me, that would work also. :)

That would be wicked! :)

by the time i got there, registartion was already disabled. 

cmkn1983 sometimes gives link to the source, the latest working one is 2.0.5: http://www.speedyshare.com/U2DhK/pcsx360-2.0.5-source.zip

the display is blurred. how to config the filters. pressing start+back doesnt work

try to set --> plugin setting --> F3plugin --> change button screenshot to other button and try hold back+start in game again

i try 3-4 hour for that 555

Nice emulator thanks dude :D

I have one question left... mybe it's been postet already but there are so many post in this threads so sorry if i just overread it

anyone now how to apply the hlsl filters or how to get higher resulutions?

Edit*

Nevermind have found how it's done without edditing the .ini for the specific game :D

But are there some custom shader for this Emu out there?

Edited by XaceX2013

Nice emulator thanks dude :D

I have one question left... mybe it's been postet already but there are so many post in this threads so sorry if i just overread it

anyone now how to apply the hlsl filters or how to get higher resulutions?

Edit*

Nevermind have found how it's done without edditing the .ini for the specific game :D

But are there some custom shader for this Emu out there?

Highly doubtful.. As there is only 512mb on Xbox.. And even still, the custom shaders was with Pete's plugin, which would have to be rewritten to work on xbox

Version 2.0.8 had Virtual Memory, and it broke some games. Crash Team Racing, for example, would not load up. It gets stuck at "Sony Entertainment America Presents" with the intro voice, then all of a sudden you get congratulated for finishing the quests. Even the dev acknowledged this.

Now we have 2.0.9 and the broken games caused by VM are now working again.

I hope they implement HW gpu plugin soon, because that would be amazing! Also, I hope the improve on the UI and just load PCSXR360 to the games folder with the cover arts. There's really no use to load it up to the main folder of PCSXR360.

• Like 1

Just by changing two options Crash Team Racing works great :)

Would you mind sharing what settings that was?

Would you mind sharing what settings that was?

Before starting CTR, select options in pcsxr then change Cpu to Interpreter and Disable Xa Decoding.

Run the game

Good thanks.we are waiting ps2 emulator.tkankyou very much from turkey.

Likely will never come, PS2 requires too much power to emulate on the 360