RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

There's an updated version already. Here's the link: *
 http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/90987583/file.html

Changelog:

- Analog support.
- Some games that didn't start after Sony logo now are playable and start.
- Removed Sony logo so some games can be playable...
- Tried resident evil 1.5 which didn't start at the beginning and now works awesome but no more sony logo at the start of everygame.

-----
Another interesting thing:

You could use cdrcimag to make games that don't work, or have issues, to work.

*All credits goes to thomasmaruzs, from ced2911 site. He is the one who compiled the application and uploaded it.

• Like 1

I don't know if anybody else is having this issue, but:-When I load the menu in game (start + back) it seems like the menu is too large for my tv and I only see the few options in the top left corner (save state, load state, calibrate screen (which when I click it does nothing), filter.  I was "stuck" within the menu until I just hit down once and pressed A to luckily find myself back in the game lol.Any tips on how to fix this issue? 

Resident Evil Survivor and Tony Hawk Pro Skater dont work for me.

Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2 both work good.

Pretty good emulator however on the filter select screen, they need to remove the white background so we can actually see how the screen looks as we select the filter, also anytime you press (Back + Start) to bring up the menu, it should go back to the Load/Save menu (main menu) because I accidentally loaded a save when I brought up the menu and was going to save, so I lost it because it loaded my last save. And I agree with what someone else said about needing a N64 emulator like this, if we had a good N64 one, we would have it made!

I have this emulator on the root of a 16gb (FAT32) usb drive with the iso version of my PSX games in the ROMS folder. I can't get the xex to launch to play games. Any suggestions? Also, I'm using the most recent version of FSD.

Thanks for any pointers.

It seems that having my 360 iso's external hard drive and my usb thumb drive plugged in at the same time had my 360 going in cirlces (a loop) when I tried to launch the xex. Maybe?  :unsure: Anyhow I converted some of my isos and I reached success!! I have FF7 ripped to a bin and it works. I also tried Twisted Metal 2 ripped to a img file wiith perfect results. I don't know why the iso format just freezes my rgh1 system. Weird.

I suppose I will report the games that have had problems. I have been using this for a few weeks.

Chrono Cross: CG cutscenes have no audio or messed up audio

Final Fantasy 8: CG cutscenes have no audio and are a bit stuttery (which is very strange because I could have sworn it worked before, but I can't remember.)

Tobal 1, Tobal 2, and Ehrgeiz: In game FPS runs at a fraction of what it should with frequent FPS jumps to 60. Everything else is fine except the menu in Tobal 2 which has no words on it.

Crash Team Racing: Hangs on "Sony Computer Entertainment presents" screen.

Soul Blade: fatal error when loading a match.

Bushido Blade 2: Hangs on startup.

New Unofficial Version.

.Fix for non HD resolution.

.VM fixes.

.Lots of other untested changes.

.Fix for FF8 sound. 

http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/2340838/file.html

From: http://ced2911.wordpress.com/2013/06/02/pcsxr-360/#comment-968

i tried this but i cant run FFVIII iso. what game region should i use? and that sound fix, does that include the FMv's? thanks.

just out of curiousity, is there any way to do a swap disc? i was looking to try with gameshark but i can't figure out how to it, it says to press x to change disc, but nothing happens. if i change with emu menu, it looses gameshark codes

Tomba 1 & 2 here I come :D

Have you had any problem with Tomba 2? My screen keeps messing up as soon as I get to the windmill.