RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

AHHH!!! Thanks so much for the release! i was previously using the XeLL version and was getting annoyed ... lol

All games i have tried worked flawlessly! i only play RPGs on PSX .. because i am a fan of FF games and RPGs in general.. and its something xbox doesn;t have alot of, sadly..

so list of games i have tried ..

Suikoden 1 .bin

Suikoden 2 .iso

FF7 ISO

FF8 ISO

FF9 ISO

Legend of dragoon ISO

Breath of Fire 3 BIN

FF Chronicles ISO

FF Anthalogy ISO

Love it all games work amazingly all videos run as if it was playing on the original PSX ...

and i agree N64 would be an amazing addition .. fingers crossed it is being developed!

Nice work mate, FF7 works ok, must try it, played the 13th on the 360 but hear the 7th was the best out of them all.

iv downloaded almost 180gb of ps1 games lol

as soon as i buy my hdd box case, ill be dropping those inside 1tb hdd lol. the package contains the best titles and ill be updating this one soon if i wont forget lol

one thing is still bothering me, the way to call out menu from ingame. holding select and pressing start after 0.2 sec something like that. had to change taking screenshoot shortcuts in fsd settings, 

is there a way to change this button combo i mean?

and can anyone gimme some guided web page with more info on filters/plugins if there exist any please.

So ok here is my report, Just tried these:

Rayman: Perfect intros & Gameplay, can make picture look like hd with the HQx settings but then a horrible buzzing is heard throughout the game.

Rayman 2: Gets stuck at the ubisoft screen.

Crash Bandicoot 1: Gameplay is fine but slight lagging

Crash Bandicoot 2 & 3: Gameplay fine but has clipping that seems to be behind you all the time, is annoying.

Tekken 3: Perfect intros and gameplay

Tekken 2: Very Bad clipping

cheers.

So ok here is my report, Just tried these:

Rayman: Perfect intros & Gameplay, can make picture look like hd with the HQx settings but then a horrible buzzing is heard throughout the game.

Rayman 2: Gets stuck at the ubisoft screen.

Crash Bandicoot 1: Gameplay is fine but slight lagging

Crash Bandicoot 2 & 3: Gameplay fine but has clipping that seems to be behind you all the time, is annoying.

Tekken 3: Perfect intros and gameplay

Tekken 2: Very Bad clipping

cheers.

Good post on the games you've tested :)

iv downloaded almost 180gb of ps1 games lol

as soon as i buy my hdd box case, ill be dropping those inside 1tb hdd lol. the package contains the best titles and ill be updating this one soon if i wont forget lol

one thing is still bothering me, the way to call out menu from ingame. holding select and pressing start after 0.2 sec something like that. had to change taking screenshoot shortcuts in fsd settings, 

is there a way to change this button combo i mean?

and can anyone gimme some guided web page with more info on filters/plugins if there exist any please.

I hope you legally own the orginals :)

In your settings, FSD, you can change the screenshots buttons

Edited by irishdave

Good post on the games you've tested :)

i think u got ur posts mixed up irishdave, it was armonika that was asking about the sceenshots ;)

• Like 1

i think u got ur posts mixed up irishdave, it was armonika that was asking about the sceenshots ;)

Better fix LOL, i clicked the wrong multiquote first lol

well irish thats for me to know only right ;D ? 

anyway i know where to edit buttons for screenshots on fsd but i mean, 

is there a way to edit playstation menu buttons the one you call with : holding select + start even in middle of game.

couldnt find anything scrolling through files or even, viewing xur,cg, or other files. or maybe i missed that option somewhere ?

works perfect.

is it possible to make one for ps2?

Well dont rush things ahead, one thing at a time :) since now ps1 got published iam sure there will be ps2 or even psp in future.

It would be great if we could get a list together for the perfect  working games as there are hundreds out there and alot of them dont work correctly.

what i actually wanted to know its if its even possible to emulate ps2 on xbox for the hardware. have a clue?

what i actually wanted to know its if its even possible to emulate ps2 on xbox for the hardware. have a clue?

As far as i know it was somehow rumored back in 2004 on xbox1, and many false rumors spread across for some time.

To tell you shortly not its not yet, and i dont think it will come. since ps2 engine is nearly impossible to emulate on xbox 360.

but you never know once you grow older. we got pretty much talented people out there somewhere, so cross fingers and wait for the day to come. eitherway buy ps2. 

YES! This is what I have been waiting for! I hope there are frequent updates.

I tried ff7 as .mds file and it just bring me to the memory card menu"??? :(( i renamed it to .ISO ...but same thing :(

I tried ff7 as .mds file and it just bring me to the memory card menu"??? :(( i renamed it to .ISO ...but same thing :(

You need to convert it to .bin

Google a converter

clonecd images work perfect also.

Any possible settings to get ff 7 to not slow down during fights? ..

also How does disc swap work ?

Any possible settings to get ff 7 to not slow down during fights? ..also How does disc swap work ?

Check the posts in the pcsxr games thread don't wanna reexplain the swapping ... But it's not hard... Also if its slowing Down enough u can't play the game then u need a new rip of the game ... Mine slows when going from running around to battle then speeds right up during and after battles just that swirly to black screen... But still very much enjoyable!

the display is blurred. how to config the filters. pressing start+back doesnt work

What do you mean by this? What's blurred? The emu screen or a game if so what game ? And to open the ingame menu hold start+back for about 5 secs when u let go it will open its tricky to get open I find...Just remember all games will be blurry there was no HD around back in the day of the Psx.... :p

What do you mean by this? What's blurred? The emu screen or a game if so what game ? And to open the ingame menu hold start+back for about 5 secs when u let go it will open its tricky to get open I find...Just remember all games will be blurry there was no HD around back in the day of the Psx.... :p

i thought this emu had hd support. ok is there a way to make the display look like normal playstation resolution cos it looks terrible now.

the games are in 640x480, the image is being stretched also, back then the ps only had what, a 100mhz cpu now its on 2000+. Expect issues, expect bug fixes (if they do that) but until then, some games will work fine, others wont.

it's not playable right now imo

it's pretty good ...but not playable ...it's at 70%

95 is <-- playable