RealModScene
JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

2uiej3c.jpg

The amazingly talented french homebrew coder Ced2911 has released his XDK version of the PS1 emulator PCSXR. Ced2911 released a LibXenon version of this emulator some time about but this version has been much improved over the last and it can also be run directly from F3 ;)

Binaries:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B15oIdn_3vKMd19obExHRGxxUGM/edit?usp=sharing
Source at
https://github.com/Ced2911/cloaked-ninja.git

Todo:
Multiple track support.
Hardware gpu plugins.
Analog support.
More ….

For any issues:
https://github.com/Ced2911/cloaked-ninja/issues

Source: http://ced2911.wordpress.com/

**UPDATE** 
Emu2.rar has an updated version of PCSXR 360 with some bug fixes by thomasmaruzs

**UPDATE 2**
v2.0.7 released by cmkn1983, more info here: http://ks3372552.kimsufi.com/smf/index.php/topic,53.msg1032.html#msg1032

pcsxr_360.rar

Emu2.rar

pcsxr_360_2.0.7.zip

Edited by Swizzy

Thank you for this info,

I didn't know 360 had a ps1emu. What file format does it work with as I have several ps1 game I can convert?

omg :o finally !  thanks for the share, boss ;)

gonna test it now, btw is there some sort of list of bad running games ? or i missed as always ?

i Think ISO, IMG and ZIP Works

I have .bin files working on this aswell but having a problem with a couple (Final doom freezes and Metal Gear Solid freezes)

I have my games in zip files and they aren't working. Each zip contains a disc image file and one or more bin files. I see the previous post states bin files are working, but what do u do for games that contain more than one of them? Any help would be appreciated!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

.bin files works perfectly, 7z or rar doesnt work, well not all games <-- not 100% sure of this.

tested games :

castlevania symphony of the night - ntcs but it abit is slowed down, i bet editing filters would fix it

crash team racing - pal in middle of intro freezed to me, dunno even why started normaly.

bloody roar 2 - pal i think, on some stages it slows down abit. but rest of game runs perfectly, tho xbox controller sucks for this game literally.

didnt had time to test more, cuz my pc isint copying old psx games iv burned like ages ago >_> so i downloaded few games to test it out. 

emulator works like charm, but like PC version you still need to set filters on some games. 

sadly there is no insert disk and read from xbox drive disk function :( 

all games iv tested runs from xbox internal hdd, but its possible to run from external hdd aswell. 

now all i need is ps2 emulator and psp =3 then iam happy lol. looking forward to that.

thanks again for the share, i will update more once iv finished downloading games

I have my games in zip files and they aren't working. Each zip contains a disc image file and one or more bin files. I see the previous post states bin files are working, but what do u do for games that contain more than one of them? Any help would be appreciated!Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

extract them, i had this problem aswell, you have to have plain, .iso .bin file

.bin files works perfectly, 7z or rar doesnt work, well not all games <-- not 100% sure of this.

tested games :

castlevania symphony of the night - ntcs but it abit is slowed down, i bet editing filters would fix it

crash team racing - pal in middle of intro freezed to me, dunno even why started normaly.

bloody roar 2 - pal i think, on some stages it slows down abit. but rest of game runs perfectly, tho xbox controller sucks for this game literally.

didnt had time to test more, cuz my pc isint copying old psx games iv burned like ages ago >_> so i downloaded few games to test it out. 

emulator works like charm, but like PC version you still need to set filters on some games. 

sadly there is no insert disk and read from xbox drive disk function :(

all games iv tested runs from xbox internal hdd, but its possible to run from external hdd aswell. 

now all i need is ps2 emulator and psp =3 then iam happy lol. looking forward to that.

thanks again for the share, i will update more once iv finished downloading games

I think you can run it from any drive, as long as you load the emulator from that device if you know what i mean.

I've tested...

The War of the Worlds (In Game Video Fine, gameplay makes stractching sounds and lags)

Tomb Raider 1 (lag)

Tomb Raider 2 (worked ok)

Dino Crisis 1 (failed)

Dino Crisis 2 (worked ok)

I think you can run it from any drive, as long as you load the emulator from that device if you know what i mean.

I've tested...

The War of the Worlds (In Game Video Fine, gameplay makes stractching sounds and lags)

Tomb Raider 1 (lag)

Tomb Raider 2 (worked ok)

Dino Crisis 1 (failed)

Dino Crisis 2 (worked ok)

since it loads device list so no doubt about it ;)

• Like 1

Where do you install this on a jtag'd system? Same area as all the other emulators (NES, SNES, ect.)? And where is a good place to download the games for it?

Where do you install this on a jtag'd system? Same area as all the other emulators (NES, SNES, ect.)? And where is a good place to download the games for it?

Whereever you want

big thanks to the creator, gonna give rayman and crash 1 a blast :)

btw like other comments state bring on the N64.

• Like 1

big thanks to the creator, gonna give rayman and crash 1 a blast :)

btw like other comments state bring on the N64.

Do keep us posted how it went, wouldn't mind giving rayman a bash :)

Let us know how it goes and other games you try :)

Do keep us posted how it went, wouldn't mind giving rayman a bash :)

Let us know how it goes and other games you try :)

will do my friend ;)

AHHH!!! Thanks so much for the release! i was previously using the XeLL version and was getting annoyed ... lol

All games i have tried worked flawlessly! i only play RPGs on PSX .. because i am a fan of FF games and RPGs in general.. and its something xbox doesn;t have alot of, sadly..

so list of games i have tried ..

Suikoden 1 .bin

Suikoden 2 .iso

FF7 ISO

FF8 ISO

FF9 ISO

Legend of dragoon ISO

Breath of Fire 3 BIN

FF Chronicles ISO

FF Anthalogy ISO

Love it all games work amazingly all videos run as if it was playing on the original PSX ...

and i agree N64 would be an amazing addition .. fingers crossed it is being developed!

Edit

I haven't "switched disks" yet but I think just save when asks before swapping disks open in game menu and "change game" .......

Also I should note all games I have ripped from my own original collection... And they work perfectly

• Like 3