RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
x0BlackTeresis0x

GTA 4 Graphic Mod Enhancer for xBox 360

Hy everyone i made some screenshoots from xbox GTA 4 Graphic Realism Mod just want to know what you think about, if its good to try to get Cars in xbox gta 4 moded and even HD Textures. This is just a proof that it might be everything possible . Look at the screenshoots and see it yourself how awesome it looks

Cars are Gloosy thats GOOOOOOD ;)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Yeah it can handle but the cars are not so blury like in stock. the blur movement is awesome it looks like real moves i will make a tutorial until its doneĀ 

Yeah it will be released as soon as done (DK how long it takes ) i have some issues with The Weather Sunny is to High and you can still not play because its to high the light. ill try to find a way to get the HD Textures on XBOX 360 (ofcourse will everything be optimized for XBOX 360 )

Ā 

Anyway i will make a video Gameplay from XBOX 360 (Because some peoples may think that its fake or a PC Gameplay) in couple of days

It may take more time to get a Beta stage for you guys, my RGH is Dead since 2 weeks, ill get 2 new xbox 360 E and will try to get them well glitched, i hope because if i can get the xboxes glitched i can not continue with the projekt