RealModScene
subflex8

MULTI DISC GAMES SHOW UP AS SEPARATE GAMES

Hey i was wondering if there's a way to set multi-disc games up so they don't show up as separate games in the game library. it has just been bothering me to see the same game right next to each other haha. if anyone could help id appreciate it.

If you have a game that has 2 or 3 or more disc showing up and your xbox is switching between them ok without having to load each disc yourself.

Go onto Disc 2, 3, or what ever, press "Y" and select "Move Game" then select "No Section" and press "A" then confirm. That will hide the additional disc.

• Like 1

the disc will be swapped still after i do this?

Until you know for sure, don't hide them.

If you load disc 1, and your gameplay requires disc 2, and you wern't asked for disc 2, then you can hide them.

okay well that worked so thanks but freestyle dash keeps crashing. i think its because i had my disc set up as following:

USB0/Xbox/Games/Forza motorspor 4 disc1/

USB0/Xbox/Games/Forza motorsport 4 disc2/

i changed it too:

USB0/Xbox/Games/Forza motorsport 4/Disc 1

USB0/Xbox/Games/Forza motorsport 4/Disc 2

what should i do

you should realy use a HDD but what ever suits.

I'm not sure how others do it but i still use the swap.xex for my multidisc. 

I think you may need to have it as

Disc 1: USB0/Xbox/Games/Forza Motorsport 4/

Disc 2: USB0/Xbox/Games/Forza Motorsport 4/Disc 2

If your not using swap.xex then in dashlaunch make sure you've multidisc enabled if your not using any other.

okay i put my files the way you have it and i have auto swap enabled in dash launch but i still have a message that says fsd has crashed, restart fsd, return to nxe, try to continue.. 

Are you using the latest FSD, latest dashboard (16203) and avatar/kinect data installed?

NO DUDE forget swap.xex or even this Method

Disc 1: USB0/Xbox/Games/Forza Motorsport 4/

Disc 2: USB0/Xbox/Games/Forza Motorsport 4/Disc 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i downloaded a game with more dvds like L.A Noire i made this steps to make sure i know whats dvd 1 and whats dvd 2

in ISO2GOD i changed name from DVD 1 = L.A Noire

and from DVD 2 = L.A Noire - DVD 2

the easy best way is to use the implemented feature in FSD 3

make a file multi.ini

and than write in your games for example

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[535107E4]
; Final Fantasy XIII
disc1 = Usb0:GamesComplete xBox GamesFinal Fantasy XIIIDisc 1CE1E0E2B916B351BEABB
disc2 = Usb0:GamesFinal Fantasy XIIIDisc 2837B97CD0DF058BFA13E
disc3 = Usb0:GamesFinal Fantasy XIIIDisc 3F274389AE30CB3383DB5

[4B4E0809]
; Castlevania - Lord of Shadow
disc1 = Usb0:GamesCastlevania - Lord of ShadowDisc 1AFA07CC8B023CA4D7116
disc2 = Usb0:GamesCastlevania - Lord of ShadowDisc 2E5BA0FA3AC8DCCFE6FD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that works best trust me it also works with unpacked games XEX and GOD games i played Rage to End and Castlevania LOS

to end without issues or errors if you do it right like i told you :)

okay well that worked so thanks but freestyle dash keeps crashing. i think its because i had my disc set up as following:USB0/Xbox/Games/Forza motorspor 4 disc1/USB0/Xbox/Games/Forza motorsport 4 disc2/i changed it too:USB0/Xbox/Games/Forza motorsport 4/Disc 1USB0/Xbox/Games/Forza motorsport 4/Disc 2what should i do

disc 2 for forza 4 is a content disc only , needs to be installed in gamesetting it up the way you have wont workthe contents of disc 2 need to be put in the 00000000000000/gameid/ folder on your internal hdd as you would any DLCsame goes with any other game where the 2nd disc is content only...ie Battlefield 3

disc 2 for forza 4 is a content disc only , needs to be installed in gamesetting it up the way you have wont workthe contents of disc 2 need to be put in the 00000000000000/gameid/ folder on your internal hdd as you would any DLC

I would have done the same thing, and deleted disc 2.

• Like 1

Here are games list for Content or Remove Completly

Rage = 3 DVD ( Remove DVD3 Multiplayer)

Halo 4 = 2 DVD ( DVD 2 Content)

Assassins Creed 3 = 2 DVD ( Remove DVD 2 Multiplayer)

Battlefield 3 = 2 DVD (Remove DVD 1 Multiplayer - Take Out HD Textures as its content)

Medal of Honor Warfighter = 2 DVD ( Remove DVD 1 Multiplayer - Take out HD Textures as its Content) 

There might be more games but i only wrote them because dk what games there are still like that

• Like 1

Here are games list for Content or Remove Completly

Rage = 3 DVD ( Remove DVD3 Multiplayer)

Halo 4 = 2 DVD ( DVD 2 Content)

Assassins Creed 3 = 2 DVD ( Remove DVD 2 Multiplayer)

Battlefield 3 = 2 DVD (Remove DVD 1 Multiplayer - Take Out HD Textures as its content)

Medal of Honor Warfighter = 2 DVD ( Remove DVD 1 Multiplayer - Take out HD Textures as its Content) 

There might be more games but i only wrote them because dk what games there are still like that

Might explain why my BF3 keeps crashing, going to extract the content from disc 1 :)

Final Fantasy 3: All 3 disc are game play

Lost Odyssey, all 4 disc are game play

Red Dead Redemption (GoTY Edition), disc 1, main story play, disc 2, the expansion (Undead Redeption)

Might explain why my BF3 keeps crashing, going to extract the content from disc 1 :)

Final Fantasy 3: All 3 disc are game play

Lost Odyssey, all 4 disc are game play

Red Dead Redemption (GoTY Edition), disc 1, main story play, disc 2, the expansion (Undead Redeption)

What RGH do you have RGH1 or RGH2 , What Motherboard and Kernel than maybe i can help you or you everytime you start battlefield 3 you start DVD 1 , NO NO NO Dude you must start from ground DVD 2 to play campaign hope you understand

Yeah FF13 all Gameplay and Lost Odyssey also

I have 2 RDR one Normal and second Undead, normaly you need both dvds because 1 DVD you play Stock campaign , 2 DVD you play Undead Nightmare Campaign ( that means no CONTENT so sont delete it )

Dashlaunch says: Glitch2 (So I presume RGH2), 16203 dash (update installed), dashlaunch 3.07,

L.A. Noire, I think thats 3/4 disc :)

I have all my games in GOD format (Better Faster Stronger)

Anyway you have for example 2 DVD Game after god convert i copy on 

USB:/XBOX/Games/Castlevania - Lord of Shadow/AFA07CC8B023CA4D7116

USB:/XBOX/Games/Castlevania - Lord of Shadow/E5BA0FA3AC8DCCFE6FD

Dont fear you can not override Data from DVD 1 to DVD 2 or viceverse because they have complete different Names 

DVD1 = AFA07CC8B023CA4D7116 + AFA07CC8B023CA4D7116.data

DVD2 = E5BA0FA3AC8DCCFE6FD + E5BA0FA3AC8DCCFE6FD.data

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what i mean with this example is you dont need to categorize it DVD 1 and DVD 2 Folder and 3 and so on

Just do ALL in ONE 

If you have a game that has 2 or 3 or more disc showing up and your xbox is switching between them ok without having to load each disc yourself.

Go onto Disc 2, 3, or what ever, press "Y" and select "Move Game" then select "No Section" and press "A" then confirm. That will hide the additional disc.

dude, i've hidden my 2nd disc (Blue Dragon) by moving it to "No Section". but i've accidentaly deleted disk rather moved disk 1 and 3 to "No Section" too. question now is, how can i get those covers to show up again on FSD3. Forums says i need to have access on my xbox hdd's database. But i only have GADABAMA as downloader of my covers, and manager of my db. My pc and Xbox isn't connected too. Any ideas how to get it back? thanks.

firsly, re upload disc 2.

If you've hidden disc 1 and 3 that is fine, you can just load disc 2 from xbox 360 games tab of FSD. If the gameplay requires disc 1 or 3 it will just jump to it

Dude. I don't get your instructions. They are not noob friendly at all dude. How do you make a file multi.ini and than you give examples.

DVD 1 sfsfsjfsfgseygfuesfkseg 

If you want to help people you should give detailed step by step instructions. Go to this menu type this. On your PC do this. I have FSD3 but what implemented feature are you talking about and make what file multi.ini. Go to Dashlaunch or what.

THe default.xex file or which other 100 files?

. If you have an extracted Game folder  (by exiso or whatever) That folder will contain 100s of files. Which file are you referring to dude.

multi.ini is ONLY used by the Diskswapper plugin for Dashlaunch (also known as "swap.xex" in this thread)

If you want, i can write you a complete guide on how to use that plugin (with a tool i made to generate the multi.ini file for you)

so im runing RGH with new aurora n i have same problem n its annoying seeing same game title next to each other, is there a way fix it? what can be done just hide rest ?   i remember when u run  FSD and played game example max payne or mass efect it swap automaticly , is it same for aurora?  so we can just hide folder ?? or what can be done or should be done... list games are dead space, mass effect, wolfstein and some others i cant think of right now...

In FSD you can move the games you want to hide to a different category, Aurora have the same multi disc functionality as fsd, and it supports actually hiding games :)