RealModScene

:horse: Playing Dino Crisis 3 on the XBOX 360

This is one of my favorite all time games. Getting it to work on the xbox 360 was another thing.

The game crashes after the first introduction video. After a search around YT and Google no one seems to have ever resolved it.

Then I tried something else... if the game crashes when you create a "New Game", what would happen if you loaded a game....
The Result: It Worked :thumbsup:

If you need a save game, scroll down to the bottom of this post for download link.

Save game saved at 1st checkpoint on each 3 modes (Easy, Normal, Hard) and is unmodded. Save games created on my xbox classic.

Screenshots thanks to FSD3. Compatibility Files being used (xb1_13599_jul_2011-hacked)  

So, in FSD, Load Dino Crisis 3

image01.jpg

Press Start and load your game

image03.jpg

Select your Load (Easy, Normal, Hard)

image04.jpg

image06.jpg

And we're in, 1st save point

image07.jpg

Hello my friends, welcome to the xbox 360 :ninja:

image08.jpg

image10.jpg

Downside, you loose the first 5 minutes, woopie do, if want to see it, the big T-Rex die... youtube the first 5 minutes of gameplay  :thumbup:

Enjoy Guys

* UPDATE *
Dino Crisis Save now on this site as attachment. Click link below to download...

xb1_dinocrisis3.zip

• Like 7

Thanks :thumbsup: ...... i always wanted to play this game....   but i can't download the save....... gives me 404 - Document not found

• Like 2

Thanks :thumbsup: ...... i always wanted to play this game....   but i can't download the save....... gives me 404 - Document not found

Sorry mate, I was updating the page when you were trying to download it - what are the chances of that !!

Try again, should work fine now. Enjoy the game :thumbup:

• Like 1

I'm not 100% sure if the game will crash later on (other cutscenes, etc...), I came across a few cut scenes and was still fine. Keep me posted if you completed it :)

I'm not 100% sure if the game will crash later on (other cutscenes, etc...), I came across a few cut scenes and was still fine. Keep me posted if you completed it :)

ok, but i don't know if i gonna play it now.... i have a lot of games to finish and no time kkkk

• Like 1

ok, but i don't know if i gonna play it now.... i have a lot of games to finish and no time kkkk

Once you play it and remember that annoying game play camera that will P!ss you off.. its already annoying me :)

There's no piracy talk allowed on these forums... but... try looking on the internet... somewherw you'll find it ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! Would try playing, oh and maybe know someone how delete video from xbox dino crisis 3 (i think problem in video when we start new game)

Try loading it and game told me that save damaged((((

Any help?

Maybe i need another dc3 game? I have one with jap+english version

Thank you very much! Would try playing, oh and maybe know someone how delete video from xbox dino crisis 3 (i think problem in video when we start new game)

Try loading it and game told me that save damaged((((

Any help?

Maybe i need another dc3 game? I have one with jap+english version

the game starts with a video then crashes when it switches to load the game code,  I dont think the video has anything to do with it, its trying to do something,and the 360 doesnt take it

Hey dude! I liked ur solution! That worked to me. But, we have some problem here. I played the game untill the next cutscene, where Sonya will be played, on Data Library - now loading -. The game stop on 50% on this loading and don't continues. Have a solution to this cutscenes or change characters? Thanks!! Sorry about my english, it's not too good.

Hey dude! I liked ur solution! That worked to me. But, we have some problem here. I played the game untill the next cutscene, where Sonya will be played, on Data Library - now loading -. The game stop on 50% on this loading and don't continues. Have a solution to this cutscenes or change characters? Thanks!! Sorry about my english, it's not too good.

Its your game buddy, your the first to have posted a problem.

Try get the game again (I can't post a direct link) from another source

Its your game buddy, your the first to have posted a problem.

Try get the game again (I can't post a direct link) from another source

Alright. This will be hard, cuz find source to download xbox 1 games it's very hard. Can u just post a name of site to download it? Just the name. I'll try to redownload.

Alright. This will be hard, cuz find source to download xbox 1 games it's very hard. Can u just post a name of site to download it? Just the name. I'll try to redownload.

I can't provide you a link however if google the three words that are in green text you might find a website that host older console games...

I can not post direct links to them websites that offer ISO files as it would break the sites rules as this website is hosted in a zone where piracy laws apply

Games can be hosted legitimately after time as the first xbox isn't support and the games are fairly and copyright restrictions eased, old however this website terms states no direct links :)

I can't provide you a link however if google the three words that are in green text you might find a website that host older console games...

I can not post direct links to them websites that offer ISO files as it would break the sites rules as this website is hosted in a zone where piracy laws apply

Games can be hosted legitimately after time as the first xbox isn't support and the games are fairly and copyright restrictions eased, old however this website terms states no direct links :)

Thanks too much! I'll be patient to this download! I tryed some times on this site, but no sucess. I'll be patient. Thanks again!!

Right, then. I managed to download the game again and I made it to the Data Library , where we play with Sonya. But after she completed her work in helping your friends, the game crash again, like the first cutscene on new game. I think that is how I am extracting the ISO of the game. I just extract , the GUI Exiso and then transfer to an external HDD of my xbox 360. I create the directory to scan the game and put the save smoothly into place , including it works, in all difficulties.

Look, Irish , perhaps my xbox . For God's sake , this error I just post was solved as lucky. Just passed and I am playing the protagonist again! I do not know what is happening . I just do not know . I just get to see the scene you could not before . But the next moment I see the " file" that the protagonist gets to read, the game crashes the same way as in the first cutscene. That error. I think it might actually be the way I am drawing .

Look, Irish , perhaps my xbox . For God's sake , this error I just post was solved as lucky. Just passed and I am playing the protagonist again! I do not know what is happening . I just do not know . I just get to see the scene you could not before . But the next moment I see the " file" that the protagonist gets to read, the game crashes the same way as in the first cutscene. That error. I think it might actually be the way I am drawing .

Sorry, only seen this now.

You said external hard drive, this may be the problem. Try gaming with an internal hard drive or enable "hddalive". Possibility that your HDD is going to sleep soon after an area is loaded.

• Like 1