RealModScene
skuid87

Any RACING enthusiasts up for a race on LiNK?

Hi all,

Wondering if there are any other simulation racing enthusiasts on LiNK? Choice of games is pretty slim as for some strange reason, devs have left out System Link capability in recent titles (Forza 4, Forza Horizon, Grid 2 etc).

So far, the only decent racing games I've found available on LiNK are:

• [*]Forza Motorsport 2 [*]DIRT 3 [*]Blur [*]F1 2012 [*]Project Gotham 4 [*]Grid

Are there any others? 

But more importantly - who's up for a race? My favourite of the above is Forza 2 (I know it's a bit dated, but it's the best we've got on System Link!)

Thanks

• Like 1

To be honest I've never played Grid 1.

Looks like it's time for to get a copy and start racing!

Any of you guys race with a steering wheel? Or do you just use the controller?

• Like 1

i Use Controller but im good at it still finished Grid 1 - 4 times

;P

Yeah i would recommend , i played since more than 10 years racing also and i must be honnest racing there are aloot of new ones 2010 , 2011 and so on , but Grid is 2007 and i think the best , best graphics are like from 2013 games awesome GO AND GET IT DUDE

Grid 2 is ok but also a massive disapointment NO COCKPIT VIEW

BW. your Theme is in Work i have some new ideas

Sweet ! :D 

I like too use my steering wheel...Dirt 2 isn't bad either, had an epic game on blur the other day. 10 players,it was intense and it supports 20 player sys link. I'll add forza 2 and project Gotham to my harddrive. Gotham supports split screen system link aswell so my gf can play so that with me.

I'll keep an eye out for your lobbies. My gt is Hustler VER 3

you might aswell add unreal tournament and both quakes too your Harddrives aswell so we can make a good sesh of it, maybe the more people we can get playing with us then more people might join. Together we can fight the tyranny know as COD black ops 2 which continues too brainwash the simple minds of these LINK users into thinking its actually the best think on offer to them multiplayer wise.

• Like 2

Bedulus, I'm with you 100%!!

COD was good for a while, but it's getting old!

I've just added Forza 2 and Grid 1 to my HDD. Will add Project Gotham too. Don't have Dirt 2 but I've for Dirt 3 and that supports sys link.

Lets see if we can get a good game kicked off tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted. 

• Like 1

I have blur, grid, pgr 4, midnight club l.a., dirt 3. I think dirt 2 is better than 3 on link cause it has more tracks to play on link. I'll add it too.

• Like 1

i have midnight club LA and f1 2012 and F1 has a few lobbies surprisingly and its a good laugh to play if you dont get in a match with all the bashing berties can have a good race with some good players GT: RGH nifty u will probably find me in an f1 lobby for serious racers its a good game 

• Like 1

hello! finally someone wants to play racing games! i play almost every day DIRT 2 and 3 . PGR4 . GRID. FORZA 2. if someone wants to play send me mail . romanmytsak@gmail.com or www.facebook.com/romanmytsak