RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Bedulus

Anybody wanna play some Older Games on Link

Like the title say I wanna play some of the older title over link, multiplayer and co op.I'm starting with Unreal tournament 3 no dlc, title update 1Im Doing co op campaign first then I'll move onto multiplayer gamesCoop support 4 playerMulti supports botsSupports split screen system linkGamertag is Hustler VER 3, you'll easily find the lobby if you browse the link website- Jqe360dotcomAfter I done some unreal I'll play quake maybe unless somebody suggests something else.Everybody is welcome no matter what country, mics welcome, silence welcome, Cheevo grinders welcome, campers welcome, hackers welcome.I'm posting this on other sites so if anyone can suggest any forums that link user congregate at then that will be good. Thanks guysOh yea and invite your friends aswell

I'm in gmt but evry two weeks I'm on night shift so my body's time zone could probably match yours, even if you dnt see me for a week or so I will be back so just have unreal tournament on your harddrive when your ready, I'm also addin quake 4 and quake live arena to my harddrive and maybe shadow run.

Feel free to pm me here or on 360iso (same username) as I'm normally between the two site whenever your ready, I'll hit you back as soon as pos and create a lobby

The problem with Unreal Tourn.. hardly anyone plays it, even on a retail xbox, I never had a full room, was lucky to get 3 or 4 max.

Getting an Unreal Tour party is something that would need to be well organised LOL