RealModScene
Leogames

[Suggestion] Have Aurora remember the last game you played

As a user, I would like to enable the Aurora coverflow menu to remember the last item selected before the 360 is shut down, and show that first upon next startup.  At the moment, the menu automatically always starts at the first alphabetically ordered xex, which is not what many people will want to boot.

This could be an option to select, instead of being the default, for those who still want the menu to open on the first alphabetical item.

Current flow:

Boot 360 > Menu starts on Game A > User scrolls to Game F > User plays Game F > Shuts down 360 > Repeat from start

Suggested flow:

Boot 360 > Menu starts on Game A > User scrolls to Game F > User plays Game F > Shuts down 360 > Boot 360 > Menu starts on Game F

Yes, you can do that - but how do you then systematically navigate to something else you haven't played recently and don't know how far back it is?

Giving this additional option allows each person to navigate how they like. My Android phone gives me the option of opening on Last Used without resorting my entire app tray. It's a common sorting method which a 360 with lots of games installed would benefit from.