RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
zambeezi

covers.JQE360.com and F3 not working for me.

I do believe I've got all the correct settings on my console...

Custom cover downloading is enable, I'm using the correct covers.JQE360.com login details and covers is in my download queue but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

restart F3 and it should begin downloading the covers if the account details are correct

restart F3 and it should begin downloading the covers if the account details are correct

Thanks, I did restart F3 but only 1 of the 2 missing covers downloaded. Weird thing is when I select the game and refresh artwork (not sure if that's what it's called) I can see that someting is downloading but once it's done the cover is still missing.

Looks like I'll have to add it manually.

i am having the same issue. it is the artwork that is redownloading that you are seeing. i havent had a single cover download through f3 yet. it does work fine assigning the covers manually through the web page options though. just takes a bit of time.

Luckily for me I only have to manually do 1x game. F3 actually downloaded covers for games that FSD 2 never did. I've not used the Custom Cover option with FSD 2 and only used it when F3 could not download the covers for 2 of my games.