RealModScene
GamingPlayerN

Stuck on downloading items

Basically I'm just trying to download assets ( icons, boxart, banners, backgrounds, screenshots), but it's just stuck on 'Downloading 79 item's'. Yes, I did login with unity (I just clicked 'Request API Key' and got it). My internet is connected so I'm not quite sure what am I doing wrong.

IMG_20230329_205559_edit_115113726150142.jpg

Didnt want to create a new post as i have exactly the same problem as the OP , xbox 360 connected to the internet (fails live) (livestrong disabled). Console obtains ip and can ftp no problem. I have unity setup with the name and api key as it should be but just sits there when trying to download covers. It counts down the downloads but there is no speed next to the  status just counts down the items as if it was downloading but isnt.

Is there a TUT on how to add manually ?

Ive tried loading assets from Asset Editor and the app crashes before retrieving assets.  Also tried FSD using my unity credentials, shows connected to server when connecting to jqe360 but still no covers , i have also enabled crashpatcher plugin in dashlaunch.

Same problem over here. If I'm fast enough to refresh a title right after aurora loads, then it might download the assets for that title. But after that it's stuck on downloading x item(s).

On 5/7/2023 at 8:42 AM, DonZott said:

Same problem over here. If I'm fast enough to refresh a title right after aurora loads, then it might download the assets for that title. But after that it's stuck on downloading x item(s). 

Hi friend

It can be annoying to have problems downloading assets and to keep seeing the notice "downloading x item(s)". Aurora loading first and then timing the refresh could be a temporary workaround.networth