RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Riley

UPNP router not found?

Before you guys ask ;) yes Everything passes on my LiNK setup. I have everything correct and yes my ports are forwarded. The only thing that doesnt pass is my UPNP router, even though I have UPNP enabled on my routers home page. I also have the latest TU version of black ops so i know that isnt the problem. 

So is ti because FS# cant find a UPNP from my router the reason i can't join games and play?  Pleas help me lol. 

• Like 1

Turn On Xbox, then look DHCP Clients List on Router Page(192.168.0.1 etc. Default Gateway) is there xbox on that page ?

i bridged my wireless connection and my xbox on my pc.When i turn on xbox, it appears on DHCP Clients List but my PC Disappears, when i turn it off, My PC Appears and Xbox disappears.And for me, upnp is found on xbox ;)

All that matters is that you are able to play games on link

I have it enabled on my router, but it still shows as not found...I am able to play games on link without any issues so i do not think it is a big deal

if you forwarded the ports correctly just untick the UPNP box