RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
The Cowboy

Ports are always failing

I'm using a 3G network on my pc(USB 3G Modem).I bridged that 3G connection and xbox connection, forwarded ports with a program but on test, ports are always failing and JQE360 passes even I can play MP with link.So i think there is a bug with Test and i hope this will be fixed on next update.I have wireless network on pc and i bridged that connection with my xbox connection, too and forwarded ports(upnp enabled and dmz is opened for xbox) and ports are failing, jqe360 passes but i cant play game with this connection.I dont know what is the difference

To get a reliable connection and functions you need a modern router and a decent connection..

Also the way you have bridged it may have an effect as it goes through different internal IP's maybe?

Port forwarding only works on one internal LAN ip (internal) (192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1)

3g is good, it has good connection but the problem is my brother uses it :D and now i have ports passing with my router thanks to kidz14.I will post a tutorial as soon as i get enough information about this.

Ok, but it's simple to port forward but i guess it will be good to let people know how to do it on your router model.