RealModScene
toslayer

how to Install Avatar Items to your Jtag & add XUID full tutorial

not sure I would trust these tools to be virus/trojan free

hello there . great tut . but did every thing you did . but my xbox wants to connect to live first , DashLaunch is blocking that of course , my profile is a xboxlive one i even have a xuid in it so i didnt have to make one .

oh well to bad , i realy was looking forward to put on the stormtrooper suit or something else for a change

or will it not work for RGH 

Hey man a question

In the end he says ''go to HDD1 and put AAAAAAAA there''

I dont have HDD1

I have: 

Flash

Dvd

USB0

USB1

Gonna try this tonight. Seems clear and should be no problem. If i have multiple Avatars, how to use friday patcher to patch the avatar-files with more than one XUID?

Just wanted to drop a line and say "thank you" all sorted and have loads and loads of avatars and stuff.! 

p.s is there a limit to how many you can have as no matter what I try and do I seem to reach a hurdle, got 10,802 items to go over ;) I'll keep trying other methods like FTP and stuff but it would seem it maxes out at some point. 

wheeeeh hotfile.com is history......it`s not a problem to get programs,my problem is (....most people will say : you are) moi don`t know the name of that program that was on hotfile.got Le fluffie and the other proggy is called......?

My thnx is in advanced :)

friday patcher...got it...thnx anyways for this .......grzzz

just in case someone else want to .....bladiblalala yàll know

grzzzzz

http://www.logic-sunrise.com/forums/files/file/3045-avatar-friday-patcher-gui-v10/

just curious. I did it before a while ago with no problems. trying today and when using yaris profile matches. but when I use horizon to put on usb profile is all zeros.there is no association with my profile

is this nornal?

sorted. I jumped the gun at the end. no horizon required. (though I did use horizon before )

great tutorial by the way. works flawlessy. no I can share my items with the family and kids on my console. not just me .

Just wanted to drop a line and say "thank you" all sorted and have loads and loads of avatars and stuff.! 

p.s is there a limit to how many you can have as no matter what I try and do I seem to reach a hurdle, got 10,802 items to go over ;) I'll keep trying other methods like FTP and stuff but it would seem it maxes out at some point. 

If you never found this out you can only put max 4096 files per 00090000 folder so AAAAAAAA/00090000 then AAAAAAAA/00090001 etc etc late I know but better than never 

i don't think 00090001 would work, it'd probably have to be AAAAAAAB or something (the TitleID not the OfferID)