RealModScene
JPizzle

Xbox One Announced

Posted Image

Microsoft has officially announced their next gen console, Xbox One. I'm not a huge fan of the name but the console itself does look like it is going to be great. For all of the details about the new console CLICK HERE

It's going to be great to see this opened up and modded, and all the crap taken out  :thumbsup:

As for the TV part.. good job microsoft, I can now watch TV on my TV :clap:

Its a disappointing product (with all the restrictions), but it would be interesting from security PoV how its going to work. Currently 3 OS give a lot more vectors of attack, but i suppose the Hypervisor will sit above them and everything even remotely related to security will be out of their reach. Though if a potential flaw is discovered x86 platform could result in much larger homebrew scene and potentially interesting projects with Kinect 2.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

It's going to be great to see this opened up and modded, and all the crap taken out  :thumbsup:

As for the TV part.. good job microsoft, I can now watch TV on my TV :clap:

LMAO....so funny microsoft had to put up with this shit.....they should learn a lesson from Google TV...Hard FAIL!!! :respect:

• Like 1