RealModScene
xjaketitanx

Aurora plugin

good afternoon friend, I'm trying to install aurora from 0 in a clean way, but when I open it it asks me to update again and again even though it updates and installs, I suppose it has to do with a plugin problem which I don't know why It appears that I have the version: ???, is there any way to solve this?

Screenshot_1.png

Goodnight friend
Here the same is happening to me. I've consulted several specialized forums, on discord and right here. Nobody knows how to explain this problem.
Some say it's because the update is being done with active plugins but that's not it. I tried several methods to solve it but unfortunately I believe it is at least for now an unsolvable problem.
If you can, please let me know here, a lot of people are going through this and it will definitely help

sorry for the text font. I answer on my cell phone and I don't have an option for another font size.

Instead of updating from within an old Aurora build. Just grab a fresh build of it from the Phoenix site itself. Literally do a fresh install. Not a copy n paste over your existing Aurora files. A FRESH Install instead as updating it via the internet. The files may not be overwriting the existing files

Plus that nova plugin may not be unloaded in the setting or view panel. It's in one of them

Or you running plugins via dashlaunch that is clashing with the NOVA plugin. As some plugins can turn off the nova plugin I've noticed.

18 hours ago, KiwiMeoWii said:

Plus that nova plugin may not be unloaded in the setting or view panel. It's in one of them

Or you running plugins via dashlaunch that is clashing with the NOVA plugin. As some plugins can turn off the nova plugin I've noticed.

Good afternoon
I already did a clean install and it didn't work.
I also raised this hypothesis that there is something in the dashlaunch in conflict with the nova plugin but it is difficult to know.
I even removed other plugins to avoid this conflict and reinstalled dashlaunch and it didn't work.

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?
The same thing happens here, I tried a clean installation on a clean pendrive without any plugin in dashlaunch.
I tested it from the first version of Aurora 0.7 to the last one and all of them have this problem with the plugin having "???"

In the modules, NOVA appears as active and I can access nova through the browser. Should I be concerned, or just ignore the update available message and the plugin showing as "???" in the about tab?

Logs from Aurora would be helpful, I have no been able to produce this issue......

Basically the update checks if version online is > version on console. If that check fails it enables updating.

Now, on my console, I have never had this issue with any build, so this is a strange edge case, that we will look into, now that we are starting to work on development again.

Those of you having this problem, do a fresh reboot, launch aurora, and copy the logs to your pc from your console. Zip those up, and DM them to me, please.

Apologies for the delay. I copied the two files from the log folder and attached them here. If you need me to perform any tests, please contact me.
The logs are from the latest released version, I tested different previous versions and they all always have the same problem.

Logs.zip