RealModScene
Mazen El Jammal

LiNK see games but don't join

Guys help please I can see all games created in all games but I can't join them, it says connection to host lost. Anybody tried to play on link with (Game ON demand) format games? I have all my games in this format . Tcp/Udp passed. Don't have internal HDD I run everything from an external HDD. Thanks in advance for your support

That is the exact setup I have and it runs perfectly, try changing your ports.

I changed the ports to 8002 and 8001 it passed.but still the same issue. Can you please help ME fully uninstall FSD DASHBOARD coz you have the same setup that I have. And a link for a good FSD DASHBOARD download, because I think there's a problem in my f3 installer.

I keep my TU's on my hdd1, to remove F3 just delete the folder. The download is in the official release post in the freestyle releases forum.

I keep my TU's on my hdd1, to remove F3 just delete the folder. The download is in the official release post in the freestyle releases forum.

aha. i don't have an internal HDD at all (only The 4GB)  i download the TUs on an external USB stick because when i download it on the ONBOARDMU: it wont works. maybe i can't join game sessions cause my TUs are on the USB stick!! what do you think??

Man, after I reinstalled FSD , when I CREATE a game everybody can join me and it works very good ,but still can't JOIN any game. "Unable to join game session bla bla bla.."

Man, after I reinstalled FSD , when I CREATE a game everybody can join me and it works very good ,but still can't JOIN any game. "Unable to join game session bla bla bla.."

in network settings ip of your xbox should set on automatic and upnp of your router should enable and make sure you use pppoe connection on your modem not on your network settings of your xbox and dhcp in your modem should enable ... i use this way and still it is work for me and no problem !!! if you do all this steps and still not work turn off and then turn on your modem and try again faster i said faster because modem after 5 minutes goes in standby and maybe its not work . what model router do you have ? (sorry for bad english)

I have a wide experience in port forwarding bro, and I had a Thomson router. The problem is that Thomson can forwards the ports but won't let you join any game created cause it don't support UPNP on LiNK.i solved this problem by buying a new cheap DSL router called Tp-Link that automatically support any port forwarding and UPNP, it only costs 27 $ and had a large wifi range.if you want I will specify for you the router name.

I have a wide experience in port forwarding bro, and I had a Thomson router. The problem is that Thomson can forwards the ports but won't let you join any game created cause it don't support UPNP on LiNK.i solved this problem by buying a new cheap DSL router called Tp-Link that automatically support any port forwarding and UPNP, it only costs 27 $ and had a large wifi range.if you want I will specify for you the router name.

what model of tp link did you buy ? thanks .