RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JPizzle

POINTMAN: THE AKKADIAN WARS BETA Released by Condorstrike

Posted Image

Condorstrike has released a POC/Beta of his much anticipated homebrew game, Pointman. I personally have been pining for this release ever since he showed off a video some months ago. Now a few caws from condorstrike:

HI GUYS, IT’S BEEN HARD FINDING TIME FOR THE PS3 WITH SO MUCH GOING ON AT WORK AND HOME, THAT’S THE REASON I DECIDED TO RELEASE THE POINTMAN BETA AS A (POC). WISH I HAD MORE TIME TO COMPLETE IT AND POLISH IT, ANOTHER REASON IS THAT THE PS4 IS AROUND THE CORNER, AND I’M ALSO MAKING A PC GAME.

Pointman: The Akkadian Wars game is a throwback to 80′s and 90′s styling and music, all of it was built for you guys as a proof of concept that with some time and creativity cool things can be accomplished. This game will run in CFWs 3.55 and 4.xx. There will be bugs! Powerups are mostly disabled, and there’s a glitch on some textures loading, but it’s rare. I do a small homage to the scene in the credits, but you’ll have to finish the level first, good luck with that…lol, forget about HARD mode, even I can’t finish it, so use EASY.
If you let the MAIN MENU run, you’ll get to see the story, 80′s style.

Basically, avoid the Aliens and drive the ship or mech until you’ve covered the map sectors, scan artifacts if possible, and grab powerups, but then again, they’re disabled.

CHANGELOG:

POINTMAN (POC) BETA V0.987:

SINCE THIS IS A POC ALL I CAN SAY IS, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT… CAW!

Official Site and Download: http://www.condorstrike.com/?p=263