RealModScene
KiwiMeoWii

(Skin) Aurora + Avatar v0.7b.2

2 hours ago, hogfan said:

@KiwiMeoWii,

I add the XuiSoundXAudio control to the Aurora_Main.xur and tried pointing it at both a .wav and .xma file.  Saved as a new .xui file and then exported as binary (.xur, overwriting the existing Aurora_Main.xur).  

Within the extracted skin folder I have a new "Sounds" folder and within that I the dash_music.wav file referenced in the image below.   I re-pack the skin with XZP Tool and FTP over to the 360.  However, when loading the skin, I get no music/sound.  As mentioned I've tried with both .wav & .xma files.  Not sure what I'm still doing wrong here.   

image.thumb.png.1944b57140a4e294fba142089175c485.png

You probably didn't save it correctly. As it should work. But I convert my wav files to xma just easier I guess as I haven't tried wav files yo be honest from an xzp

On 9/7/2023 at 7:07 AM, hogfan said:

@KiwiMeoWii,

I add the XuiSoundXAudio control to the Aurora_Main.xur and tried pointing it at both a .wav and .xma file.  Saved as a new .xui file and then exported as binary (.xur, overwriting the existing Aurora_Main.xur).  

Within the extracted skin folder I have a new "Sounds" folder and within that I the dash_music.wav file referenced in the image below.   I re-pack the skin with XZP Tool and FTP over to the 360.  However, when loading the skin, I get no music/sound.  As mentioned I've tried with both .wav & .xma files.  Not sure what I'm still doing wrong here.   

image.thumb.png.1944b57140a4e294fba142089175c485.png

Oh try to put that wav or xma along side the Auroa_main.xui or deep inside these folders\Aurora\SystemLayer & Application Layer is & test. As from memory that's how I've set my audio files up. Depending on what I'm trying to achieve.

Plus for the wav file I'm not sure how those work you may need the optional media update. As that allows for certain music, videos files to play. I'm not 100% on how Aurora works with wavs. 

But you actually need the optional media update to allow playback for the Aurora synopsis trailer.wmvs to work for your titles etc as I'm not sure if you need this for wav files as I've never tried wav files in aurora default.xzp skin

It's been awhile since I've played or done anything Aurora skin related 

As I've always just converted my wav files to xma via the xma converter tool

So like Aurora_Main.xur\Aurora\you're xuiAudio along side the SystemLayer & ApplicationLayer folder. As I think how you have it now won't work as it's not being seen by Aurora 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 3:09 PM, rngrpower110 said:

ok this should be easy right? put this skin in skins folder, with all the other ones I have but it does not show up. What did I get wrong guys?

Not sure it should show in the skins folder then apply that skin as default should ask to reboot Aurora when you choose a different theme. As I use this still as my default skin on all my 360s. 

Le 25/02/2023 à 09 :08, Leogames a dit :
On 2/25/2023 at 9:08 AM, Leogames said:
On 2/25/2023 at 3:47 AM, KiwiMeoWii said:

Only decent skin builders I have seen for aurora are Odin, M0514H & that skin Holimite Gears of War theme for 6b were my all time top aurora themes I'll use.  All themes now are all based from there custom skins. 

You didn't look closely then because you forgot me and I've always been there ever since

9 hours ago, TRK_UNIT said:

You wasn't around during those times & the ones I've mentioned there skins are completely different to the ones you see around now or look similar besides the peps I stated

This is not public. It works fine. Just needs me to do the rest of the Aurora menu settings & it will be done. But lost interest & life things

I have other Aurora skins too I've made but never finishedAuRetro_QuickViews_Beta.thumb.png.ffbf8c83a7809f622d181188e9514aa5.png

33.png

20211005_135247~2.jpg

16 hours ago, KiwiMeoWii said:

Vous n’étiez pas là à cette époque et ceux que j’ai mentionnés sont complètement différents de ceux que vous voyez maintenant ou se ressemblent à part les peps que j’ai déclarés

Ce n’est pas public. Cela fonctionne très bien. J’ai juste besoin de faire le reste des paramètres du menu Aurora et ce sera fait. Mais perdu l’intérêt et les choses de la vie

J’ai aussi d’autres skins Aurora que j’ai faits mais jamais terminésAuRetro_QuickViews_Beta.thumb.png.ffbf8c83a7809f622d181188e9514aa5.png

33.png

20211005_135247~2.jpg

I didn't say anything about your skins my friend they are very good, I was talking about that I wasn't mentioned but you didn't specify the date of the people you're talking about either, I started in 2017 on the skins from FSD then I moved with a lot of difficulty at the start to Aurora later because I noticed that FSD was abandoned but that Aurora continued to evolve and then I started to share them on Logic sunrise then on ModConsole and for end up on YouTube but I quickly understood that there aren't many people who are that interested so now I share what I do on video without much interest.

3 hours ago, TRK_UNIT said:

I didn't say anything about your skins my friend they are very good, I was talking about that I wasn't mentioned but you didn't specify the date of the people you're talking about either, I started in 2017 on the skins from FSD then I moved with a lot of difficulty at the start to Aurora later because I noticed that FSD was abandoned but that Aurora continued to evolve and then I started to share them on Logic sunrise then on ModConsole and for end up on YouTube but I quickly understood that there aren't many people who are that interested so now I share what I do on video without much interest.

You have some super nice Aurora skins. I like how your details menu is setup show casing all the synopsis etc on one of your themes I watched on your YT channel

• Like 1