RealModScene
puss2puss

!!! --- Skyrim's RealModScene --- !!!

1 hour ago, Koros0924 said:

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH

sEssentialFileCacheList=Data\Skyrim.esm, Data\Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

;Spanish
sUnessentialFileCacheList=Data\Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Voices2.bsa

[SaveGame]
;bAllowProfileTransfer should be set to 0 or removed when we ship.
bAllowProfileTransfer=0

sSaveGameGameVersionOutdated=Esta partida guardada se creó en una versión más nueva de Skyrim. Por favor, descarga una actualización.

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

;Spanish
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Voices2.bsa

[SPANISH]
sFailureMessage="Something is broken"

My Skyrim.ini is like this

Change all the the Spanish into English?

Yeah if that doesnt work i will give you my ini if that doesnt work too then you gonna need the english  .bsa files

Edit:i atached my .ini file maybe try that

Skyrim.ini

Edited by EyePopper007
i added a file that the other user needed

Hello

im still intrested in  - Ririe's Edition modded files i would really appreciate it if anyone could reupload em,or if they have their own big modded files that would be lovely too.

thanks in advance.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:34 AM, puss2puss said:

¡Hola!

no sabía que Skyrim en xbox360 todavía se estaba reproduciendo ... ¿tal vez debería volver a cargar todo y subir algunas modificaciones nuevas? ¿Hay suficiente interés por aquí?

El estado lejos de modificar juegos jtag, pero todavía tengo mi jtag que podría cambiar para hacer una actualización final, en la escena de mod skyrim xbox360 ...

¡Todos los que todavía están interesados en modificaciones para skyrim xbox360, publiquen aquí y háganmelo saber! si hay suficiente interés, conecte mi máquina y trabaje en una actualización con nuevos enlaces y modificaciones.

Eso sería genial y estaría muy agradecido. Lo espero con ansias.

• Like 1

hell0 players, modders and all in-between,

lately i contacted Ririe to know if he still have is packs, but unfortunatly..the iso network has fallen and it was the only comunication option i had with him..to be honest: i never used his pack so i dont know what was in it exactly.. mod packs are not good, its harder to find out a bug when using a pack, and the load order will become unstable if you add a mod similar to one in the pack.  (maybe, after updating the thread, i could pack everything in one DLC, and once in a while , update the pack?..then again..it will mess a little bit with the laod order everytime, and will only be good for new saves..)

What i can do, now that i'm back with a RGH, i will reinstall skyrim on my 360, and will edit this thread to make it up-to-date, with ONLY working mods. Then, i will re-convert everything people want, as long as the result isnt sacrificing the quality. One thing to keep in mind: lots of updated mods for pc wont work correctly on the 360, if they have been edited for higher performance or higher graphics, on skyrim special edition.

Also, an advice that isnt being said enough for Skyrim, espacially on 360: dont fast travel if you want to keep a clean save when using mods! Some mods will messup the save file if you fast travel. (exemple: the cannabis mod, Bert's caravan mod, open city, ..and most mods that alter a cell..its a lot more stable in the special edition, but..no special edition on 360..)

Perhaps, it would be possible to make a new mod in the CK, to create more cells, to separate some loading in Tamriel, but there would be more ''gates'' in Tamriel so, more loadings.. (the same as when entering a town). it would allow us to use better mods and keeping stability, but, there would be more loadings and more cells... someone would have to be pretty passionate and patient to do this. (although i can admit, if someone does it, i will be impressed, i will support him, and help him as i can.)

i will make a poll to know all the mods people would like to use in skyrim.

• Thanks 1

On 3/9/2020 at 10:11 PM, puss2puss said:

lately i contacted Ririe to know if he still have is packs, but unfortunatly..the iso network has fallen and it was the only comunication option i had with him..to be honest: i never used his pack so i dont know what was in it exactly.. mod packs are not good, its harder to find out a bug when using a pack, and the load order will become unstable if you add a mod similar to one in the pack.  (maybe, after updating the thread, i could pack everything in one DLC, and once in a while , update the pack?..then again..it will mess a little bit with the laod order everytime, and will only be good for new saves..)

What i can do, now that i'm back with a RGH, i will reinstall skyrim on my 360, and will edit this thread to make it up-to-date, with ONLY working mods. Then, i will re-convert everything people want, as long as the result isnt sacrificing the quality. One thing to keep in mind: lots of updated mods for pc wont work correctly on the 360, if they have been edited for higher performance or higher graphics, on skyrim special edition.

Also, an advice that isnt being said enough for Skyrim, espacially on 360: dont fast travel if you want to keep a clean save when using mods! Some mods will messup the save file if you fast travel. (exemple: the cannabis mod, Bert's caravan mod, open city, ..and most mods that alter a cell..its a lot more stable in the special edition, but..no special edition on 360..)

Perhaps, it would be possible to make a new mod in the CK, to create more cells, to separate some loading in Tamriel, but there would be more ''gates'' in Tamriel so, more loadings.. (the same as when entering a town). it would allow us to use better mods and keeping stability, but, there would be more loadings and more cells... someone would have to be pretty passionate and patient to do this. (although i can admit, if someone does it, i will be impressed, i will support him, and help him as i can.)

Hi! I am very grateful for your contribution and glad to hear you are back! Perhaps you could fix the links that are down and reupload the mods, maybe using Mediafire or MEGA.

Thanks,

On 3/10/2020 at 3:11 AM, puss2puss said:

Noice... how many mods you're trying to convert?? 

This thread is still alive? Amazing. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all these tutorials thanks to which I am able to modify Skyrim on my modded x360.
Btw I don't expect any miracle answer but is there finally any figured out way to convert PC animations mods to be readable on the console?

2022, love your mod conversions.

Wondering if you can upload textures.bsa number 3

(A request: possibly without cover women and/or reupload other "billionupload" files)

Love your work hope we get to see you soon.

Helll0 modders!

Today, i completely rebuilt the thread to make it clearer and i removed some "junk" .

In the next couple of days i will finish the cleanup by testing every mods to make sure the download links are working, and to make sure they are still functional.

✌️

Hi guys! Really nice work!
Does someone have the .bsa 3 file and also frostfall could reup?

2023 and here I am back to skyrim lol

Your work is sensational! Keep up the hard work, please. I don't know how I would play Skyrim without its mods. I'm sorry if my English is bad. I'm Brazilian and I just want to maintain the website!

hey sorry if i seem rude, but the texture bsa websites are not working , their domain has expired , can u please fix it . Thanks