RealModScene
puss2puss

!!! --- Skyrim's RealModScene --- !!!

Okey okey, I'm very new to this, just started 6 hours ago xD. So, how could I do that? and other thing: instead of doing the "copy and paste the textures, meshes, etc mod folder to the data folder, wouldn't be better to repack all to a bsa and then pack that bsa to the con dlc file?. or what is the best way? Just looking for the best way to mod bethesda skyrim/fnv/f3

dude you got it right, you need to pack them to work, just keep in mind that if you will add multiple mods to the game the safest way to add them is to unpack them all, then sort all the damn folders (meshes,textures sounds, etc) the repack them into a single bsa / esm and then make your conversion, and then again with some limitations like texture files aint bigger than the res that the 360 can handle (currently there are lots of hd mods that can crash the xbox), sounds must be properly packed and compressed, meshes must be fixed and cleaned and must be included with the respective skeletons to work and avoid anything that adds additional nodes because only skse can handle those) and so on

12 minutes ago, luckyjohnny1 said:

Is it possible to convert gta 5 or gta 4 mods from pc to rgh? Or any other game??

Possibly, with a lot of work, that I am sure you probably wont get help with here. The Devs here are pretty tied up with aurora, and every game is different, so it complicates things a bit. While the idea of a game on a console vs pc, should be the same, on the console you are locked to a specific programming API, so some features are not available, with out the game programmers recreating the proverbial wheel. That being said, it might be possible, but I cant say for certain, one way or the other.

• Like 1

It really depends on the game, but it never hurts to try. If you have any success, you can consider yourself one of the l33t users on this forum, and write up some documentation on how you pulled it off, so others can follow in your footsteps. Though, it might include modifying TU's, and other stuff to get the game to accept them. It is really outside of the scope of what most of us do on this site. We are a collection of inthusiust, programmers, developers, testers, etc, but that doesnt mean we understand the inner workings of every programmers code, especially when we cant get our hands on it. Reverse engineering a video game is a lot of work, and we feel our time is best spent dealing with our projects. That being said, I am interested in what you come up with, so keep us informed if you have any luck. ;) 

Like gavin_darkglider said,  It depends on the Game. From some PC Game Mods & save games, you can easily convert these from PC to Xbox 360 (with tools like, Le Fluffie), from others not. Its a lot try and error. Its the best you visit special Websites like, the techgame & se7ensins. They are specialized in stuff like that.

HI SIR PUSSPUSS, i have a request, can you convert the skyrim immersive armors for xbox 360? i tried doing it myself, it worked i already retextured the images to 256x256 but it's still showing up incorrectly in the game when i put on the armors..

or if anyone can tell me how to fix it please do so.

Hello 
i was wondering if anyone has working links for Ririe's Edition v0.5 or the bsa 3, all the download links except MF  have their files deleted or expired, thanks in advance.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:43 AM, EyePopper007 said:

Hello 
i was wondering if anyone has working links for Ririe's Edition v0.5 or the bsa 3, all the download links except MF  have their files deleted or expired, thanks in advance.

hi!

i didnt know Skyrim on xbox360 was still being played.. maybe i should re-uplaod everything and upload some new mods? is there enough interest arround?

I been away from modding jtag games, but i still have my jtag that i could power-up to make a final update, on the skyrim xbox360 mod scene..

Everyone who still are interested in mods for skyrim xbox360, please post here and let me know! if enough interest, i will power up my machine and work on an update with new links and mods.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, puss2puss said:

hi!

i didnt know Skyrim on xbox360 was still being played.. maybe i should re-uplaod everything and upload some new mods? is there enough interest arround?

I been away from modding jtag games, but i still have my jtag that i could power-up to make a final update, on the skyrim xbox360 mod scene..

Everyone who still are interested in mods for skyrim xbox360, please post here and let me know! if enough interest, i will power up my machine and work on an update with new links and mods.

It's always nice to have variety bud. I applied your files and some other people's files as well but I'm not playing Skyrim.

I was wondering if anybody does Oblivion mods as well. I'd play the shit out of it with a good UI and proper controller support on the console.

Scourged the net yet couldn't find any oblivion mods.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:34 PM, puss2puss said:

hi!

well i sold my ps4 because i needed some cash and skyrim was my main game,and i remembered i still have my jtag so i started looking around and i found this thread.
i would really appreciate it if you could do one final update if not i completely understand mate.

Thanks in advance.💓

On 11/11/2019 at 11:34 AM, puss2puss said:

hi!

Do it mate

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Koros0924 said:

How do I use the dawngard unique rings mod

And I can't get the ShowRaceMenu to work

for me to get ShowRaceMenu i had to start a new game for the spell to showup in my spells menu ,im not sure about the rings mod tho
oh and i used TESArchive to turn all the scripts folders from the mods  into .bsa and .bsl  files and i used xlast to turn em into a dlc package,which made the job easier i feel like.

13 hours ago, EyePopper007 said:

for me to get ShowRaceMenu i had to start a new game for the spell to showup in my spells menu ,im not sure about the rings mod tho
oh and i used TESArchive to turn all the scripts folders from the mods  into .bsa and .bsl  files and i used xlast to turn em into a dlc package,which made the job easier i feel like.

Do I need to also use TesArchive and xlast for the ShowRaceMenu mod too

Can't seem to get it on my add ons in game

Sorry I'm a total noob on mods

3 hours ago, Koros0924 said:

Do I need to also use TesArchive and xlast for the ShowRaceMenu mod too

Can't seem to get it on my add ons in game

Sorry I'm a total noob on mods

Delete what you have already installed for ShowRaceMenu and add these two files to your dlc folder,what i know  about moddin is from watching videos so if these dont work idk what will

425307E601234567 ShowRaceMenuAlternative

4 hours ago, EyePopper007 said:

Delete what you have already installed for ShowRaceMenu and add these two files to your dlc folder,what i know  about moddin is from watching videos so if these dont work idk what will

425307E601234567 64 kB · 1 download ShowRaceMenuAlternative 56 kB · 1 download

Thanks a lot it work!!

You used TESArchive and xlast to convert the mod from nexus?

I need to find a mod to change the NPC voice since my game NPC speaks in spanish

8 hours ago, Koros0924 said:

Thanks a lot it work!!

You used TESArchive and xlast to convert the mod from nexus?

I need to find a mod to change the NPC voice since my game NPC speaks in spanish

You're welcome im glad it worked and i just used the mod that was linked on this thread.

about th npcs speaking spanish look in your Skyrim.ini and change all the Spanish into English,if that doesnt work you might need english versions of voices 1,2 in your data folder.i think

6 hours ago, EyePopper007 said:

You're welcome im glad it worked and i just used the mod that was linked on this thread.

about th npcs speaking spanish look in your Skyrim.ini and change all the Spanish into English,if that doesnt work you might need english versions of voices 1,2 in your data folder.i think

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH

sEssentialFileCacheList=Data\Skyrim.esm, Data\Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

;Spanish
sUnessentialFileCacheList=Data\Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Data\Skyrim - Voices2.bsa

[SaveGame]
;bAllowProfileTransfer should be set to 0 or removed when we ship.
bAllowProfileTransfer=0

sSaveGameGameVersionOutdated=Esta partida guardada se creó en una versión más nueva de Skyrim. Por favor, descarga una actualización.

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

;Spanish
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Voices2.bsa

[SPANISH]
sFailureMessage="Something is broken"

My Skyrim.ini is like this

Change all the the Spanish into English?