RealModScene
puss2puss

!!! --- Skyrim's RealModScene --- !!!

sorry for the delay, but as some of you already know, my home-internet is down.. its been a couple of months now that i have problem to solves before having another internet access at home..but my interrest remain bigger then ever and once i fix my internet issue, i'il start updating again all my stuff..sorry for this inconvenience.

ash:dude be patient! people have real life you know.. ;)

as for your problem, make sure you have the right TU for the right region of your game, and before installing the Ririe's edition, try to boot the game in vanilla state, but with only 1 mod, to see if you do it properly, then its gonna be easyer for you to find why it wont work. So, like i said, put your game into a vanilla state (no mods at all) and then try adding only 1 mod, see if it works. if it does, then install the ririe's edition by following the instruction. I personnally dont use the ririe edition since it was still unstable.  The best thing for now if you want my oppinion, is to play skyrim, without rire's edition, and adding all the mods you want, one by one,  and make sure you dont save with mods you might remove later! it will prevent save-scripts problem...so i suggest putting only the mods you are sure to keep. (but you can add more later whenever you want..)

I also suggest not adding to much texture mods, since the xbox will struggle finding the vram for them and lag then crash after a while, so to keep a smooth and stable gameplay with mods, i suggest to only use textures of a maximum resolution of 512x512, so you can add more texture mods!, and making packs of mods when having to many in the load order.

other then that, take your time, be patient and read everything carefully and you should have no trouble getting them to work ;)

-Peace and happy winter to all!

hi puss

welcome back m8. thx for the reply and of course you have a reallife. i would be very worried if not :).

ill try the vanilla state later and report back but i can tell you for sure that ive installed the right tu. the version number is displayed in the options menu. its something about 1.09.38 or something and i play the game with the official dlcs for a while now. neither riries edition nor the mods i got from here work out for some reason. i only noticed some changed graphics like the spinning emblem or the worldmap with the paths. ill try the legendary version with these mods as well as soon as i get it. pls keep staying in touch with this board skyrim needs you :).

puss 

can u upload the better bouncing boobs mod or something similar with variable breast size? maybe remodelling the player chars body in the races menu? :)

as far as i understood compiling pc mods only the esm, esp data needs to be converted right? meshes and textures dont need to and can be copied into the skyrim data folder.

allright here we go again

ive tried the vanilla state as you suggested. i deleted the game and reinstalled it in the xex menu. then ive started a new game and made a save. then ive quit and applied the tu 10 for the region code pal ntsc/u media id 35F5B6C3. TU 10 is displayed in the game menu with the version number 1.9.31.0.8. ive started the game again and made another save. after quitting ive applied the skyrim project optimization mod since it has no scripts etc into the content000000000000425307E600000002 folder. then ive started again but the mod doesnt appear in the addons menu while the official dlcs do which ive applied later. whats wrong? ive even managed to make a mod pack with fluffie using your tutorial but its just the same here. btw ist a xbox 360 slim with rgh and xex 1.1. do you have any idea puss. i dont know what else to do to make it work.

thx for your time m8

make sure you put all the mods into the same folder then your official DLCs, and also, if you have 1 mod that is not converted properly or not compatible, it will most likely disactivate all your mods, so make sure to only use mods that have been properly converted and approved to be working.

Hi, I'm new to the site and well...to the RGH/JTaG stuss so don't expect too much, I was looking for som Mass Effect mods but I ended up with Skyrim mods XD, anyway I've tested some so far and found this:

-Dragon Knowledge not working :no

-Wet and Cold not working :no

-Weapon variants expanded works, but some times textures for new items look all messy, fixed when put in a container, exit game and load from last checkpoint.

-Glowing Ore works, sometimes mineral deposits looks weird specially for quicksilver and ebony :p

-Berit's Breezehome remodel ... I have my doubts, in nexus mods is stated this mod is v 2.0 and moves Breeezehome to another point in Whiterun, the current versiòn only adds 3 journals to Breezehome afaik :wacko:

-Player Home Markers works, tough the quicktravel gem added to the normal houses if you use it to fast travel before purchasing the destination house the game sometimes crashes.

-Sound overhaul fucks up speech permanently :vava:

-Dual Sheat plus Shields on Back-Dawnward not working, conflicts with all DLC content (e.j. Items, locations, NPC everything permanently :vava: )

Ummm I dont know if I'm installing textures properly  :wallbash:  adding some images about it

I'll try to convert some mods I've found using the methods you described, and test as far as I can, by the way the fantasy music overhaul link is broken...damn shame.

http://s691.photobucket.com/user/WarReaver/media/2014-02-24132115-1.jpg.html

http://s691.photobucket.com/user/WarReaver/media/2014-02-24132533-1.jpg.html

Puss, first off keep up good work. I have a ? so if I copy the game using FSD than I take the Data folder and put it in the Skyrim directory on my External hard drive the DLC I just put in like I did with the original DLC. Or do I have to get like ISO copy of Skyrim to use the DLC with data files.

Hope that makes sense Im trying to get used to this modding stuff. I love xbox 360 after I JTAG it way better than Jailbroke PS3's. Im deployed right now and I sould be getting my xbox and hard drive in mail next few days. So if you can hit me back and let me know what way I need to go.

Hi, I'm new to the site and well...to the RGH/JTaG stuss so don't expect too much, I was looking for som Mass Effect mods but I ended up with Skyrim mods XD, anyway I've tested some so far and found this:

-Dragon Knowledge not working :no

-Wet and Cold not working :no

-Weapon variants expanded works, but some times textures for new items look all messy, fixed when put in a container, exit game and load from last checkpoint.

-Glowing Ore works, sometimes mineral deposits looks weird specially for quicksilver and ebony :p

-Berit's Breezehome remodel ... I have my doubts, in nexus mods is stated this mod is v 2.0 and moves Breeezehome to another point in Whiterun, the current versiòn only adds 3 journals to Breezehome afaik :wacko:

-Player Home Markers works, tough the quicktravel gem added to the normal houses if you use it to fast travel before purchasing the destination house the game sometimes crashes.

-Sound overhaul fucks up speech permanently :vava:

-Dual Sheat plus Shields on Back-Dawnward not working, conflicts with all DLC content (e.j. Items, locations, NPC everything permanently :vava: )

Ummm I dont know if I'm installing textures properly :wallbash: adding some images about it

I'll try to convert some mods I've found using the methods you described, and test as far as I can, by the way the fantasy music overhaul link is broken...damn shame.

http://s691.photobucket.com/user/WarReaver/media/2014-02-24132115-1.jpg.html

http://s691.photobucket.com/user/WarReaver/media/2014-02-24132533-1.jpg.html

your other post says you need put the “Textures†“meshes†“sounds†“scripts†folders in your “Data†folder. that could be why not sure Im still trying to figure it out.

Hey there! I need some help.
I tried porting the Werewolf Mastery mod (www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25392/?) to my Xbox.
It works, but not as it was meant to. NPCs are still hostile, I can't access the menu... Anyway. 

In the FAQ it says it should be something related to a file called PlayerWerewolfChangeScript.pex  - but I have no such file in my scripts folder!

I also tried renaming every file in my 00000002 folder and re-transferring it, leaving the Werewolf Mastery for last, but nothing happened.
What should I do? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Hi there! I'm really impressed about your work and I have used your guide to port some mods to my jtag Skyrim. While I could manage to do the most simples on my won, there still are some that maybe I compiled wrong or the simply can't be ported, I guess. Anyway, could you give it a try?

The Huntsman: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57870/?

Sulfuras - The Reclaimed Hand: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64628/?

Again, thank you for all the time you've spent on this. Absolutely awesome  :thumbsup:

Just a stupid question, I have been porting some mods to my xbox... but  I have this interrogant... the mods that needs skse (SKyUI for example, Frostfall) how do I make them work?

another question: Is there a way to install mods like in the pc? Just simply copying the files to DATA without making a con "dlc" file?

Just a stupid question, I have been porting some mods to my xbox... but  I have this interrogant... the mods that needs skse (SKyUI for example, Frostfall) how do I make them work?

another question: Is there a way to install mods like in the pc? Just simply copying the files to DATA without making a con "dlc" file?

Sort off, you could technically modify the game data, or such and make it load the resources you added to the game...

Sort off, you could technically modify the game data, or such and make it load the resources you added to the game...

Okey okey, I'm very new to this, just started 6 hours ago xD. So, how could I do that? and other thing: instead of doing the "copy and paste the textures, meshes, etc mod folder to the data folder, wouldn't be better to repack all to a bsa and then pack that bsa to the con dlc file?. or what is the best way? Just looking for the best way to mod bethesda skyrim/fnv/f3

is this still alive?

help!! i can't cast spells..i'd been followed all the instruction..am i missing something?

When i do a new game the people wont talk in the intro any solution to the prob

Are u playing vanilla? Installed / updated something recently?

They won't work unless you can make the xbox read the skse.exe instead of the skyrim.exe, I've tried before and anything that involve addin scripts that are not available on vanilla or dlc won't work.

Regarding your second question, the answer so far is no, many stupid tutorials out there assume that creating a data folder with meshes, textures sounds folders respectively will make a mod work, and that is bull5^%7, because first the xbox os won't read nif, tff etc files, nor search for them if a dlc requires them, best case scenario your game will appear purple for missing items (or won't appear at all), worst case scenario game will crash (which is the most common result, so the only way to make the xbox recognize that content is packing it on files that the xbox will  find (god, xex etc), then the xbox will use the game files (skyrim in this case) to interpret the packed files so you can enjoy the mod,,.of course with some limitations (after all the xbox ain't a pc)