RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Leussink

Error: Unable to join game session

Sometimes I can join sessions in BO 2, but sometimes they wont work with Link and then they throw me the error:

Unable to join game session.

I use the latest version from FSD, Normal theme, wired network, latest TU.

The test passes everything and yesterday everything works fine and today they wont let me in...

What to do???

make sure a static IP is set for your xbox in your router settings and avatar data is installed on xbox.

Thanks for the reply, but I do not know where in my router settings i can set i static ip. I got a zyxel router.

I think your router is changing your console's ip to a new one every time you connect to it. If your ip is fix(not changing) and you never can join a session then your game has a a different version. (Games in Russian per example have different version than in English) I pass every Tcp/Udp test and can't join any game. (I have them in russian.the version in the game in the bottom is different)

I think I fixed it now, on my router is see my xbox 360 IP adres and after it was a button with reserved and I applied it.

Now I can connect to servers and hope it will work for me all the time ;)

LEUSSINK, I have the same problem . I have everything pass I can see games created on system link in all games, but when I join them it says "UNABLE TO JOIN SESSION, CONNECTION TO HOST LOST" maybe we have the same hardware setup and have the similar problem. Can you please tell me where your FSD is installed and where do you download your TUs?

also I have the same problem I can not connect to the host and I can not conectrame to any item in the plugins everything is in pass
I listed the games but I can not connect

but when I join them it says "UNABLE TO JOIN SESSION, CONNECTION TO HOST LOST"

sorry for the spelling I'm using google translator

this issue seems to be caused by a faulty (or just plain shit) router, if you have another try it and see if it works.

achieve and black play mw3 but once OPS2 juge but since I could not tell them

I have two network connections of Totalplay and another telmex infinitum
in that of Totalplay I can not see the games or opening ports nat issues and can not be configuar the modem to open the nat
in that of telemx if sometimes I could play mw3 but not if it's the router but I can play a few games and some not I do something I sent and I commented how it goes
sorry but I use google translator