RealModScene
Mazen El Jammal

FORWARDING PORTS ON FSD SOlved

ok Guys, i read a lot of topics about people having problems forwarding their ports on their routers. the big mistake you guys are doing is merging the two ports (ex : 3072,3071) in one tab, you need to create LiNK  post-8027-0-71798600-1368555736_thumb.png  and type in it only the first port (3072) and save it then you need to create LiNK2 post-8027-0-86244100-1368555753_thumb.png and type only the port (3071) 

Then you choose your IP and assign the LiNK and the LiNK2 to it. post-8027-0-77762800-1368555771_thumb.png

THe Settings In the pictures are for THOMSON ROUTERS if any help is needed contact me please.

hello man,,, i just  setup my router befor and now after i see your settings.. but i cant join the servers ,, i see all but i cant join,,, give a error.. unable to join game sesseion..all settings on plugin settings are god and pass...

hi Mazen,

thanks for the guide. i haven't tried changing the ports yet but your last step about assigning IP to those services- i'm not sure how it's to be done. please elaborate. i'm on a netgear jnr3210

خيو مازن والله انا راح اجن بسبب الستتم لنك ,٠ساويت كلشي وبيطلع fail Ø¨Ø§Ù„تيست

Anas, you can communicate with me in private using any of these languages (English French Russian ukrainian Arabic).Basically, Using any language rather than English in the forum is prohibited. "Respect to others".