RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JQE

JQE360 Artwork Contest

Posted Image

JQE360.com is dedicated to bringing the RGH/JTAG community everything they need to get the most out of their modded console but now we need something from you!

Jqe360.com will be undergoing a massive transformation sometime in the near future and we would like the community to be apart of the action by designing a new header for the site. Show us your skills by replying to this thread with your contest entry and feel free to be as creative as you like.

The header should be 800x180 and the background should be extendable to fill across the screen and remember that this is a JQE360 header so it should have no mention of LiNK, RMS or Freestyle Dash. Do not worry about color scheme, i will match to the header, be creative and create the new Face of JQE360.com
The lucky contest winner will receive a brand new Glitch 360SPI 3.0 as a prize !

Contest runs from may 14th to June 31 so take your time and make sure your submission is just the way you want it. Good Luck !

As a thank you to TeamFSD, 360crunch.net would also be giving the winner of this contest a Glitch360Key Ultra to go along with the Glitch360 SPI that they are currently offering as a prize. So that people that have either already entered  or at least thinking about entering, I am posting links to the reviews I have done on both devices. 

Once again thank you TeamFSD for all your hardwork and best of luck to all of those that enter.

I'm game.

Can we get an idea of what it will look like when used?

As in what will be around it, just so I know how I should go about this.

The site is very much still being designed, try to come up with a logo that represents JQE360 and the community idea behind it. The site in many ways will center around the Header i hope.

Hi all,

Been following this site for ages and it's been a fantastic resource and has helped me out alot.

So I wanted my first post to be a contribution to this great community. I'm not exactly a designer but I thought I'd give it a go anyway. Here is my attempt at a banner:

Posted Image

I hope you guys like it!

HEY HERS MY POST . PLEASE TELL ME HOW IS IT, GIVE TIPS . AND ,I BADLY NEED THAT!!!! THE FIRST PICS EVER EDITED BY ME ARE GOING TO SHOWCASE ON THIS FORUM!!
Posted Image

ANOTHER ONE .CHOOSE YOUR VERSION. LEARNED EDITTING FOR THAT PRIZE ONLY!!
Posted Image

I PERSONALLY LIKE THIS ONE OVER THE ABOVE ONE!!

Posted Image

HEY PLEASE TELL ME HOW ARE THEY!! GIVE FEEDBACK ,TIPS!!!

Looking Good fella!

You know it's a glitch chip and not a rgh console up for grabs right?

Please ease off the use of CAPS :D

Hey so can i put that chip on a old rgh. Had been informed that that chip gives instant boot, right??? Old one is something Corona(was written on dash launch as I remember  :hope:  :unsure::question:  :wacko: .

Nice work everyone. I am not giving to much feedback cause i want the creativity to flow. I want to see something new from everyone. :D thanks for the entries.

I had this idea of a main page with multi-color theme , so here it is ..

Posted Image

Obviously the page content goes nicely inside the rectangle , and you can do fast color select by hitting one of the colors in the right-upper corner

• Like 1

Posted Image

Little Graphic website which JQE could be, It has view options which can also be categorized by game, upload date, console type, view of images or have text with it. You would click the image to a click through link, to who downloaded it upload date etc. trending top 10 trending games. Search bar, to games etc. 

more page previews to be added of concept.

Posted Image

http://marcburnett.com/JQE360-Re-branding-Project

Hi,

here is my entry.

I designed a banner(it  wasn't easy to design a not boring and an extendable background)

and  a possible website layout.

The Banner:

Posted Image

The possible website layout:

Posted Image

• Like 1

Nice to see more coming in, lots of good ideas. This is going to be great :D.

As a thank you to TeamFSD, 360crunch.net would also be giving the winner of this contest a Glitch360Key Ultra to go along with the Glitch360 SPI that they are currently offering as a prize. So that people that have either already entered  or at least thinking about entering, I am posting links to the reviews I have done on both devices. 

Review: Glitch360Key Ultra

Review: Glitch360Spi 3.0 rev b

Once again thank you TeamFSD for all your hardwork and best of luck to all of those that enter.

Nice to see more coming in, lots of good ideas. This is going to be great :D.

By the way i noticed your ending date was 31st of June theres no such date. just if you didn't notice

By the way i noticed your ending date was 31st of June theres no such date. just if you didn't notice

rofl xD