RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
4est

Aurora and 360 - Dolphin?

Hello all. Now that I finally have my own RGH Xbox 360, I was curious, as I can’t find any documentation anywhere on google or elsewhere. Is dolphin able to run on a 360? If anyone watches MVG on YouTube, I’m sure you’ve seen his most recent video where he did a whole 20 minute commentary about dolphin and how well it worked on the Series X (or was it s ?)  either way, he said it was better than retro-arch in his opinion, and it looked really great. Am I wasting my time? Should I just use retro-arch and shut my mouth? Or has anyone gotten dolphin working on old hardware like this? Also, yes I am somewhat new to home brew. Haven’t touched a console since the days of hotswapping on the 360 when I was in highschool. So sorry In advance for sounding like an idiot. But thanks regardless everyone.

17 hours ago, 4est said:

Hello all. Now that I finally have my own RGH Xbox 360, I was curious, as I can’t find any documentation anywhere on google or elsewhere. Is dolphin able to run on a 360? If anyone watches MVG on YouTube, I’m sure you’ve seen his most recent video where he did a whole 20 minute commentary about dolphin and how well it worked on the Series X (or was it s ?)  either way, he said it was better than retro-arch in his opinion, and it looked really great. Am I wasting my time? Should I just use retro-arch and shut my mouth? Or has anyone gotten dolphin working on old hardware like this? Also, yes I am somewhat new to home brew. Haven’t touched a console since the days of hotswapping on the 360 when I was in highschool. So sorry In advance for sounding like an idiot. But thanks regardless everyone.

You dont sound like an idiot.. but the 360 has drastically less power than the series lineup..

They have more power than the one and one x as well.. so that would be a 2 generation gap of consoles..

The 360 can run only up to ps1/n64 era.. and doesnt run those very well either..