RealModScene
Inbox22851

Aurora don’t like TU

Hello, I have a problem about TU. When you start the game, aurora removes TU and downloads the game without TU. I tried a lot of options (I haven't tried reinstalling Aurora). I would be grateful

Please help

11 hours ago, Inbox22851 said:

Hello, I have a problem about TU. When you start the game, aurora removes TU and downloads the game without TU. I tried a lot of options (I haven't tried reinstalling Aurora). I would be grateful

Please help

Sounds like your connected to a stealth? Everytime you boot your title from within Aurora it always downloads your title update.

As you haven't applied that title update via Aurora itself. it will never ask again. Once done.

Ensure you have the title update scan enabled in pathways so when you reboot Aurora will scan your new title update in. Then you need to apply that title update within the game title itself by hitting Y button on that title & scroll down to title update & turn it on

But stealths are not to be talked about here it's against the rules. But I'm assuming this is your reason. But your wording on what's going on is abit weird.

So I'm guessing really