RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Jalves

starting trainers

Hello! Good night everybody
Does anyone know if there is another way to start trainers through Aurora besides selecting them from the game's menu?
Here I have all the trainers in their respective folders in the correct places (aurora 0.7b) but the message "trainers no found " always appears
I'm using the correct versions of games and this happens to ALL trainers

You can not run an Aurora trainer unless it is that menu.. make sure you are placing them in the correct location 

3 hours ago, felida said:

You can not run an Aurora trainer unless it is that menu.. make sure you are placing them in the correct location 

yes I'm sure I put the trainers in the correct place and that the id's are also correct
I don't know if it's related but this started happening when the plugins got ???? in the update

On 1/22/2023 at 10:29 AM, Jalves said:

yes I'm sure I put the trainers in the correct place and that the id's are also correct
I don't know if it's related but this started happening when the plugins got ???? in the update

Ok, so, the ???? Issue is because you still had the plugin running while updating.. 

The location has changed from aurora/trainers to Aurora/user/trainers at one point.. 

If you do have the trainers in the correct location, and they do not show up in Aurora, then they do not match your media id..

If they show but are greyed out, then it would be a TU mismatch.. if no trainer shows, it doesnt match the media id or not in correct location

On 1/25/2023 at 6:32 PM, felida said:

Ok, so, the ???? Issue is because you still had the plugin running while updating.. 

The location has changed from aurora/trainers to Aurora/user/trainers at one point.. 

If you do have the trainers in the correct location, and they do not show up in Aurora, then they do not match your media id..

If they show but are greyed out, then it would be a TU mismatch.. if no trainer shows, it doesnt match the media id or not in correct location

Hi good night
Thanks for the answer
before appearing the problem with the plugins being with ???? these same trainers worked, that is, the id are correct
Could you please explain how do I disable the plugins in the update and disappear this error?

On 1/26/2023 at 2:10 PM, Jalves said:

Hi good night
Thanks for the answer
before appearing the problem with the plugins being with ???? these same trainers worked, that is, the id are correct
Could you please explain how do I disable the plugins in the update and disappear this error?

First fix your fonts/size stuff, that is stupidly annoying to read, I dont like scrolling when I dont have to. Second, you can unload nova in settings->plugins->nova menu. It has a big button for it..... So use your eyes a bit, and play with the menus....... The fact you dont know this already tells me this is totally a user issue....... Chances are you are wrong, or putting non aurora trainers in the aurora trainer folder and expecting it to work.

6 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

First fix your fonts/size stuff, that is stupidly annoying to read, I dont like scrolling when I dont have to. Second, you can unload nova in settings->plugins->nova menu. It has a big button for it..... So use your eyes a bit, and play with the menus....... The fact you dont know this already tells me this is totally a user issue....... Chances are you are wrong, or putting non aurora trainers in the aurora trainer folder and expecting it to work.

goodnight
sorry for the font of the text; is that I access the forum on my cell phone and the font size is standardized
yes, I already knew how to download the new plugin the way the friend said and even so, the message of new update of aurora available continues
I am absolutely sure that I use the trainers for aurora in the correct folders, with the correct id in the correct places. These same trainers were activated before this recurring update notice appeared ???? in the plugins

I had the same problem i used to put them in: "Aurora/users/trainers/" and they didn't show up but then i put them here : "HDD1/Content/0000000000000000/apps/aurora/users/trainers/" so try that and see if it works 

2 hours ago, iFury78 said:

I had the same problem i used to put them in: "Aurora/users/trainers/" and they didn't show up but then i put them here : "HDD1/Content/0000000000000000/apps/aurora/users/trainers/" so try that and see if it works 

unlikely to work. the content folder is used by the xbox os to store data. Aurora will only look for trainers in this file path  "Aurora/users/trainers/(titleid)/trainer.xex" If the titleid/mediaid match the game it'll appear on the trainer list for that game.

the only time you would place trainers in that folder is they are standalone. They will be required to be placed in the game folder for the corresponding game. These trainers will be activated by loading the trainer.xex from that folder. 

15 hours ago, toomuchsweat said:

unlikely to work. the content folder is used by the xbox os to store data. Aurora will only look for trainers in this file path  "Aurora/users/trainers/(titleid)/trainer.xex" If the titleid/mediaid match the game it'll appear on the trainer list for that game.

the only time you would place trainers in that folder is they are standalone. They will be required to be placed in the game folder for the corresponding game. These trainers will be activated by loading the trainer.xex from that folder. 

Yes i understand you
but apparently in my case I have 2  "Aurora/users/trainers/", one outside the content folder and one inside the content folder. when i put the trainers in the second path inside the content folder it worked just fine.

then it seems like youve got two copies of aurora on your xbox. One folder being on the root of the hdd, and one being in the content folder. And it seems like youre running the Aurora from the latter. Check your dashlaunch settings to see what Aurora is being loaded

Example of what the file path would look like in dashlaunch

Hdd:\Aurora\Aurora.xex

Hdd:\Content\Aurora\Aurora.xex