RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
croize

Anyone help me with a skin :) ?

i want this as loading screen for F3 http://i40.tinypic.com/4t6fjb.jpg , I want the default theme , with these colours " Colour codes Red = #B40404 / Black = #190707 , You got free hands to do whateever you want , aslong you keep the default theme / colours / picture , Thanks if someone up for it :) 

Sure , you get the info up there if u rly want to :) And yes it is, how ? :p A really damn cold room back then xD  , Anyways , You got free hands with the skin, just those 3 conditions up above :p  

Posted Image This is the picture a guy made for me , I want that as splash screen , But in general you got free hands .

You can do it 2 ways. 1:  make png file in Photoshop with desired image and text as you post above open SplashScreen.xur of default skin in Xuitool (you need extract default theme via XZP tool before) delete everything inside it and dd image file as you want and save it.  2: is more harder but you can do it with animation. You need add only picture and make 2 different text fields one for white and one for red colors.