RealModScene
GW2

ConnectX / NetISO

So I just RGH3 my Trinity Xbox 360, and I have a hacked PS2 & PS3 that can both load games off the network storage server, but I cannot figure it out for the 360.

I am on the latest Aurora 0.7b.2, DashLaunch 3.21, XEXMenu 1.1, and Neighborhood setup. 

I cannot for the life of me find any solid info on netiso or connectx that isn't very old, is there no way to load games from a network location on the latest Aurora?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
GW2

Managed to answer my own question with enough searching on this forum, seems it's still in development and not being distributed yet. Just leaving this here in case anyone else searches it.

On 1/8/2023 at 9:53 PM, GW2 said:

So I just RGH3 my Trinity Xbox 360, and I have a hacked PS2 & PS3 that can both load games off the network storage server, but I cannot figure it out for the 360.

I am on the latest Aurora 0.7b.2, DashLaunch 3.21, XEXMenu 1.1, and Neighborhood setup. 

I cannot for the life of me find any solid info on netiso or connectx that isn't very old, is there no way to load games from a network location on the latest Aurora?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
GW2

ConnectX works fine, you just need a smb server that works with v1 protocol.

NetISO is in development, and at this rate may never be finished. There isnt a ton of interest in coding on the 360 from the original team, since we all have other projects and lives. From what was there, it does work better than connectX, but the server side needs a ton of work, and we need to figure out how to integrate the stuff into aurora, and not just the plugin. It was a very early proof of concept thing at the time of 0.7b release, and minimal work has been done on it sense.

On 1/11/2023 at 11:34 AM, GW2 said:

Where can I get ConnectX or how can I set it up, I cannot find it anywhere

From a devkit, then you need to patch it...... we cant give it to you, because it belongs to MS.

Thank you so much for this @smollvrn I really appreciate it, I still hadn't managed to find it yet I kind of got away from the 360 stuff for bit, but this is the impotes I needed to get back into it.

9 minutes ago, GW2 said:

Thank you so much for this @smollvrn I really appreciate it, I still hadn't managed to find it yet I kind of got away from the 360 stuff for bit, but this is the impotes I needed to get back into it.

connectx work for me now,  if you need, you can ask me some questions....

On 8/29/2023 at 9:57 AM, smollvrn said:

connectx work for me now,  if you need, you can ask me some questions....

I'd be curious to know more @smollvrn  - I haven't been able to get connectx to work - the plugin is loaded, configured and active.   I see all the settings under Modules -> ConnectX.. but I don't believe it's connecting.  I don't see it under File Manager.   I'm running Aurora 0.7b.  - Thanks