RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
thinkjoey

Nuketown - BO2 - Not showing up anymore with TU10

I had a similar problem in the past, but I got it to work after unlocking the DLC

Ever since I went to TU10, I have been unable to get Nuke Town to show up.

I am on the latest dash, all TU's are installed and activated, and the DLC is unlocked. - i checked again to be sure.

I was just wondering if anyone has had this happen to them. Only thing that has changed recently is that I upgraded to FSD 3.0 Rev735...not saying that is at fault...just trying to give everything I got

All the other DLC's show up. Just not this one. 

whew...okay

I thought I was the only one 

I have also noticed that no one is attempting to play it on link anymore...very strange. TU 10 = no more nuketown?

im not sure but if you reload the patch or delete it and download another version of the patch ( Title Update 10 ) and put it on your jtag with the original on there it will fix it. I don't know because that hasn't happened to me. That worked for me on other games. 

actually, i uploaded the Nuketown fixed on my site.......I have not posted because i don't know if is permitted to post the dlc here. That's  why i posted the solution.

i tried to help.

• Like 2

actually, i uploaded the Nuketown fixed on my site.......I have not posted because i don't know if is permitted to post the dlc here. That's  why i posted the solution.

i tried to help.

Could you PM the link to me please?

Thanks

i tried to help.

hey could i also get the link in a pm aswell? i know this might be getting annoying for you so i apologize in advance (thank you).

Thanks, I hex edited my Nuketown and Nuketown zombies and it was very easy to do and worked 1st time on TU12.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

You are quite the popular person around now :D

people be sure to thank him :)

is a pleasure for me to help   :thumbup:

the tutorial is not mine .... I just saw on the internet and fix the dlc .....

:thumbsup: