RealModScene
Mazen El Jammal

Where to Copy Avatar downloaded items?

hey all,

I've just downloaded an avatar item from marketplace at the jqe360 site. but the problem is ,where to copy this file to start using it as an avatar item on FSD?

N.B: I'm loading FSD from an external HDD.

PLease help!

Well firstly you need a Live Profile with a custom XUID.

You need a Metro/NXE configured USB stick.You will also need to patch the avatar items with your XUID via Horizon, then transfer the avatar items via Horizon to your configured USB stick, plug the stick in your Xbox then transfer the avatar data to your MU.

• Like 1

You're welcome. I would give you the whole detailed tutorial but it's too damn long! :D

1) Prepare some storage on any usb to work with xbox. (under storage settings on the xbox)
2) In NXE go to settings->system->storage and select any drive your profile currently is on
3) Go to "Gamer profiles" select your profile and press A then select "Move" and choose your usb drive.
4) If xbox signs in automaticaly after move, sign out first, and then remove your usb.
5) Insert that usb in your pc and start Horizon
6) When Horizon starts, on the right side you should be able to see a file explorer,
which shows your usb content. If not select Tools in the upper menu and "Device Explorer"
7) Expand "Gamer Profiles" in the Horizon explorer and select your Profile

is that what you mean?

thank you very much :))) another question please. i have all my games in GOD format, so when i update title update it change nothing in the system link (in system link my Tu still 0) i see only empty rooms

I had same issue with tu.s as u mazen , Just like prayer said , Another source helps you , Some tu.s just dont work 

croize i found that if you put a USB stick formated by xbox dash and then you download the titles form FSD on it it works perfectly. try it. just put an ext USB stick in the back of your xbox and forget about it, and download all your TU on it from FSD . Works 100% no need for another source than the FSD Tu updater.

Ok i did all the steps mentioned in the avatar section, but when i want to change my avatar it says that i have to connect to xbox live to update the avatar, and i cannot choose the avatars i downloaded, you see them like this ( ! ) but you cannot choose them. any ideas my friend?

You need to copy the avatar stuff from your configured USB to your internal HDD via Metro/Nxe.

Edit: It would seem that you haven't patched them correctly with your XUID using Yaris Swap.