RealModScene
corsario28

Use all 4USB or FATXplorer?

Hi, is there any patch for Aurora that allow me to use all 4 USB with 2TB HDD?

Has anyone used FATXplorer? does it work? recommended?

thank you!

With 16TB USB patches you can use three USB Hdds at the same time. The patches  have several disadvantages.

You cant use the internal format function, coz the way how the Xbox 360 speak with the (Patches) USB drive is a little bit different. You need the FATXplorer to formating your USB drives. If you use a console with internal usb memory you cant it use it with the 16 TB USB Patches.

I had try the 16 TB USB patches for a long time in conjunction with a 12 TB Western Digital WD Red Plus. It works.

XeBuild USB Patches 2-16 TB.rar

Thank you will try it with a 4TB. Question. When you save a game with that patch you must save it on the external HDD instead of the internal. Is that correct?

My console has internal HDD where Aurora is and all the games on external usb HDD. 

My last information is it works only with external  usb drives. Maybe there are new updates in the wild. I do not know.

On 1/4/2023 at 2:35 PM, Dr.Gonzo said:

My last information is it works only with external  usb drives. Maybe there are new updates in the wild. I do not know.

Dr.Gonzo. I tried to execute the xex file but it doesnt not run. is there any tutorial how to push these drivers to xbox360?

thanks

You have to build a new flash Image for your specific Xbox 360 device (with the patches) and flash it to your console. The www is full of tutorials.