RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
croize

Xbla issue ( wrong dash :D )

hehe i usally got sht speed from those sites , then i explore microsoft for max speed :p I wanna keep my game on usb harddrives , i got a tons , I want the arcade games to show up in F3 same way u told me to do with internal hd , But it doesnt seem to be the same way :/ Cause it doesnt scan the xbox360 folder on the usb, I guess the arcade games going somwhere else , Cause i got 1 content map on usb harddrive , Where i put the games i download on pc , At xbox it copy somwhere idk on the usb , And i cant seem to find it rly ... Thats what im asking in general .. : P Understand ? :/ 

Why don't you set a path to scan the USB then? Set it at the root with the scan depth of 5.

this cracking me up lol , It SHOULD be in 360 folder , But since it doesnt scan it lol 

I guess you're gonna have to copy the games from the USB to your Internal HDD untill you figure this one out lol.

Noway lol , I hate filling internal up, Doesnt matter what it is , Phone , ipad , pc ... always a card / external >.< :p

If you have another USB you could copy the game from the configured USB to your internal HDD via Metro then via FSD move the game from the internal HDD to a Fat 32 formated USB?

If you have another USB you could copy the game from the configured USB to your internal HDD via Metro then via FSD move the game from the internal HDD to a Fat 32 formated USB?

i would , If i could locate the game in F3 copied from retail xbox , Thats the issue .. Unless these files , is the game, But i need someone to confirm it.

From internal yes , But from usb i cant even locate the game i downloaded from retail xbox

The game is located in the 000000.... folder as you already know. Just move it to a FAT 32 formated USB and you're good to go.

Yes i already do , Just making sure other harddrive is fat32 ... this will be lot of copying xD 

hehe , worked as you said :) Ur the man ^^ better problemsolver then i am xD :p Now i need to buy another flashdrive as a " middleman " Cause i use the 2 tb for the capture device to xbox >.< Thanks man :D

I'm confused so you have a 2 TB HDD, a 500 GB HDD and an internal HDD?

That's alot if data! Too much for my taste. Well then I hope all will go well.