RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
croize

Xbla issue ( wrong dash :D )

Hi , I usually download Arcade games from my non jtag xbox , from microsft , transfer to usb , unlock with xm360 , Now the problem that i have , These games shows up in metro / retail dash , Any way to transfer so i can make them show up F3 instead ?? Getting booring to jump into retail dash everytime i wanna play this game , Thank you .

No, not that , that i know , When i download a xbla i put in a 0000000000000000 folder , But now i download from microsoft retail game download thingy , Copy to usb in the retail dash , Put the usb into the jtag xbox , The games show up in retail dash , Not f3 dash , I was gonna set a path direcly to " xbox360 " folder , But i dont know if that was gonna work ? :/ 

Idk if i break anything :o ? Thats why i ask :D Rather safe then sorry >.< :p 

I don't see any harm by pointing a scan path to a folder. The worst it could get is that the game is not going to show up. And what do you mean by xbox360 folder,

you know , When you put a usb memory and config it in xbox retail dash , it will get a xbox360 folder , When u copy somthing , lets say a arcade game from retail xbox into usb, put into jtag , arcade will get into that folder ( somwhere O.o ) , I wanna change it but idk how , Cause it wont show up in f3 atm , Only retail dash :) Thats why im asking :D 

Owh I see. Well why don't you copy the game from your USB to your internal HDD?

Wouldnt it still be in xbox360 folder ? Cause i dont rly wanna fill internal due it gets slow eventually.. But if i copy to internal , And will be able to change location on it top usb again , sure i will  , I really want it in f3 , so annoying to jump out of it everytime i wanna play some else arcade.

Yes it would but then you wouldn't have to make an extra path for it + you would have a free USB stick.

no xbox360 folder on my harddrive internal tho -.-" Now where did it go xD >.<

Hopefully i get a good answer soon so i know how to do this ( if possible ) , Ur answer was good tho , But i will try path the usb 360 folder instead , thank you

Don't copy the game via FSD, copy it via Metro. It should work.

i did. But the thing is , I want the game to show up in f3 , Not metro , thats my issue :p But as i said , Will try now to set a path with 10 scan deep.

Ok, so if you copied the game from the configured USB to your internal HDD via Metro Dash it should be in the 0000... folder :)

oh :D u was right , i just missunderstood m8 :) it was the 0000000.... Folder :D Thanks for that :) But i still got one issue , It isnt same on usb harddrive... :/ 

Well if you do own the game why don't you download it from one of those dirty dirty Pirate sites and save some time and potentialy your Xbox. It's not a crime atleast I think it's not :)

oh :D u was right , i just missunderstood m8 :) it was the 0000000.... Folder :D Thanks for that :) But i still got one issue , It isnt same on usb harddrive... :/

What do you mean by the last part?