RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
HACK3R

does any one were to get gta 4 mods from??

ive been searchin for a mod of gta for a long time FOR XBOX

i mean i can do the basic thing from horizon like with the weapons

but then i dont know wat to do about the mods like back to the future and iron man and stuff...

so please

does any one know from were can we get it for XBOX

Not all pc mods work on 360, if you can't find them I'm guessing they don't work.

Those are the mods I know that work. Now to mod GTA what you do is in freestyle dash, go into the GTA 4 folder, find the files that match your mods file name and replace them with the mods.

A question non related to this post. I had (or have) a copy of GTA IV for my Xbox and when I drove too fast with a car the textures started to disappear and when I got out if the car the textures were starting to slowly load again. Are you guys experiencing it or is it due to the Xbox's poor performance?

I know if you have the fast car mod on it does that, on regular I get some texture pop up here and there, idk if it gets like that though, haven't played in a while I'd have to see. Was it on disc.. Latest update?

It was on my HDD but I haven't tought about getting the latest TU. If I ever find the disc I'll report back with the result lol.