RealModScene
blade8888

Here is my FSD Skins that I made tell me what you think

Love the Family Guy - Star Wars theme! You did a really great job.

• Like 1

I made the Official FSD V3.0 Skins but Jbox is the one that took the Picture and he helped me with the making it possible to finish my XZP Skins helped me figure out with the XZP Tool so they could work thankxs

Jbox

:thumbup:

hey if someone could make all of the nfl and nhl teams for fsd themes that would be awesome and also a Appokruznz Kustom Konsoles that would be awesome too or at least a fake boot animation with my custom name in it 

Here is my FSD V3.0 Skins that I made tell me what you think

Download XZP Files below

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Loving the Family Guy and Star Wars, only thing I would like to ask is the Family guy Open Tray picture being the same as the main background pic is the only thing I would change I've linked you to a picture would you change the open tray picture to this picture below would be amazing, the star wars one looks good both being the same on the open tray and background just to me a different pic would make it even better I love these though some of the best skins I've seen great work.

Could you change the open tray picture with one of these two Family Guy Pic's I'd be so happy as I love these skins, amazing work ;)

http://s5.postimg.org/5y9goa4vr/fgds_stewie_chris.jpg < would you change the open tray with this on please, massive thanks and love these

http://s5.postimg.org/iqgau4yt3/you_suck_family_guy.jpg < added this as it would be funny if you want it thanks ;)