RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Toto4551

Can't connect or see to games (Black ops 2)

I've searched online alot and haven't found an answer for this (Even though I'm sure this is a pretty stupid question), anyways,

I've got Link set up and configured properly, all tests passed, but In Black ops 2, I can't see games most of the times, even when I do, and I try to connect, after a few seconds I get an error message saying that it couldn't connect. Even If I try to connect to a game that I know for a fact has low ping :/ When I do connect though, it works Perfect! The same happens in Modern Warfare 3, although less occasionally.

Anyone got any idea? My Nat type comes up as Strict. Any help is appreciated 

sounds like a router issue, make sure the router is not changing the IP of your xbox

set the static IP for the xbox at the router and not the xbox. Make sure all the network settings on the xbox are set to automatic.

NEED HELP...I CAN CONNECT TO SYSTEM LINK AND JOIN A ROOM IN BLACK OPS 2...BUT WHEN I GO TO THE JOIN GAME I DONT SEE ANYONE...WHATS MY ISSUE...IM NEW AT THIS RGH/JTAG AND I HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP CORRECTLY...ANY AND ALL HELP NEEDED

you need to update to the latest TU, use the F3 TU manager located in the options menu ( Y ) in the games list

already done that...TU 10 for black ops 2...have deleted and redownloaded several times as well as deleteded it from hhd...still no luck...doesn't even show my tag in the rooms

no...and I have 3 different jqe360 accounts...can see game rooms in system link...can join room...but then it will not show my name in room and no rooms show up to join thru BO2....I have deleted FS3 from hhd several times and even completely formatted hhd as well...all tests show good on link setup....someone please help....getting sledgehammer ready

I've searched online alot and haven't found an answer for this (Even though I'm sure this is a pretty stupid question), anyways,

I've got Link set up and configured properly, all tests passed, but In Black ops 2, I can't see games most of the times, even when I do, and I try to connect, after a few seconds I get an error message saying that it couldn't connect. Even If I try to connect to a game that I know for a fact has low ping :/ When I do connect though, it works Perfect! The same happens in Modern Warfare 3, although less occasionally.

Anyone got any idea? My Nat type comes up as Strict. Any help is appreciated 

You may want to see my post #59 at this, http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/520-cant-join-sessions-in-all-games-but-people-can-join-me/page-3

Hey go into router settings, advance setup, wan configuration, and check the configuration( which is visble) click on edit. Search for an option "static ip address" now write down the ip address which can be seen at the left corner of your fsd menu in this option, save reboot, you're done.

NEED HELP...I CAN CONNECT TO SYSTEM LINK AND JOIN A ROOM IN BLACK OPS 2...BUT WHEN I GO TO THE JOIN GAME I DONT SEE ANYONE...WHATS MY ISSUE...IM NEW AT THIS RGH/JTAG AND I HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP CORRECTLY...ANY AND ALL HELP NEEDED

same here.. 2 days ago. i can still play with the others but now...... i cant.. please help.