RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
waelk

Your console can't connect to xbox live!!!!

any one can help me, I am always getting the bellow msg,

"Your console can't connect to xbox live. Do you want to exit this session and test your network connection? if you are playing a game, you will lose any unsaved progress."

because of this I can't play some games, and other games I can play as guest only with no save option

below my Xbox information

Dash Version:

3.0 Rev58

Skin Version:

3.0 Rev63

Plugin Version:

3.0 Rev54

Kernel Version:

Thanks,

Has your profile been injected with an xuid at some point to get access to the avatar props ect? I have had a similar issue when I did an xuid injection it wouldn't let me save even though I was signed in, my profile pic and gamer points were blank that's how I could tell my profile had become corrupt. Or the games could be looking for the avatar data there are guides on how to get that if you don't already! Google "How to install avatar support for jtag/rgh" and follow that, hope this helps :)

• Like 1

Thanks Ik3y, really I am not sure if its injected with an xuid or not, how I can check that??

in my case my profile pic and gamer points not blank, and I still face the same problem even if I create new profile.

Who made the profile if it was you and you don't remember doing it there's a safe bet that it hasn't had an xuid injected, do the avatars show up and can you change their clothes ect, or is it a white silhouette? If it is white then that could mean the games are looking for the extra avatar data follow this guide http://www.xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90631 (I apologize if I am not supposed to post links!) http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/dashboard-system-updates/10243-xbox-360-dashboard-update-2-0-14719-0-download.html <---- thats a link to your dash version (the team xecuter guide downloads a newer dash, which you DON'T want to install, to install that version you would have to make a new nand image using j runner) there are also multiple youtube vids on how the whole process is done :)

many thanks lk3y, the avatar show up and I can change their clothes also, I tried to install Avatar/Kinect data but it seems it's already installed, because the update page not come to me, if I try with the new update (15574) the update page will come but of course with error msg that can't proceed the update.

is there any way to re-install the update again, I spend the last week searching with no hope.