RealModScene
Kelmem

i've miss some files and now the game don't turn on anymore

ok remove any usb disks from the xbox and plug your ext HDD and turn the xbox on. IF THIS WILL NOT WORK THAN YOU MUST REFLASH YOUR NAND (THE THING THAT YOU CANNOT DO IT ONCE YOU MESSED YOURS WITHOUT HAVING A DUMP . YOU NEED A TECH EXPERT TO DO IT)

well, doesn't work, but there's something that i can do if i have the Nand dump? 'cos i have it.. not here and now, but i have it

rename to updflash.bin, place in the root of a fat32 formatted USB thumb drive and place in any of the front USB ports. Power console on with eject and XeLL will flash the file to NAND.

you need to reflash your NAND. i know how to reflash it or update the kernel and everything if and only if the xbox starts.Sorry i don't know how to do this 

Guys, thanks for the help, i finally talked to the guy who made the rgh, and tomorrow morning he will send me the Nand, and he said the same thing that Fucking Guy said, hope it works

Hey guys, i get the nand dump and done what fucking guy said, but it only returns me an error showing the image size is not valid..

get him to build you a good nand image and then flash it in XeLL like I said