RealModScene
Kelmem

i've miss some files and now the game don't turn on anymore

Hello guys...

Well, i was making some changes on the launch.ini file, i first copied to my external hd, changed it in my computer and there was I trying to put it back on xbox..

That was when I made the big shit, when i tried to copy the file back to the xbox, i ended moving some files from xbox to the external hd, the files are: hud.xex, lhelper.xex, mfgbootlauncher.xex and minimediaplayer.xex...

Well, when I tried to return the files, the system came out of the dash and went back to the original system, so i reboot the system and for my bad, the system don't turned on anymore....

The first Xbox logo appears normally, then a screen relating error e71 and the power button turns red...

There are something that can be done???

Help, please...

No, just my games load from the external hd, and i used it to copy the launch.ini file so i could change it in my computer, the shit happened when i was trying to put the launch.ini file back to the xbox, instead of move the file from external hd to the xbox, i've moved some files from xbox to hd

Sorry for my bad english..

ok maybe you wanna try to put the FSD on your external HDD and change the launch.ini to boot from the fsd oh your HDD. Know what i mean?? can you try this?

yes, iknow what you mean but i dont know how to make it, there's a tut here for this? i will search..

because i think you moved the files needed for the xbox to load , instead you need something to boot from (FSD from ext HDD) then you may replace the files you moved recently from it.

you moved files from your NAND, I hope you have a copy of a good NAND dump

guys LISTEN, F3 is not the issue, you removed files from your NAND. You need to reflash!